Search results

1. L

Toyo Proxes T1R Pressures

Hi lads, Been awhile since was on. I know alot of you have or have had Toyo Proxes T1R. I have mine on the car a few months now but i cannot seem to get a comfortable feel to them. They are just and OK tyre not great but not bad either. I have read that the Toyo do need higher pressures...
  2. L

Cabin Roof Bulb

My roof light blew tonight, wondering if the bulb is a generic bulb or a honda specific one? Anyone know the code for it? Thanks,
  3. L

How many have their car undersealed?

Just wondering how many of you have your 5 undersealed? I am thinking about throwing mine up on axle stands as soon as we get a few dry days and giving my car a coat of underseal. Looking to use Waxoyl. Using the spray version first and then going over with the liquid version and a paint...
  4. L

Removing Brembo Nipple Rubber Without Damage

Will sound like a stupid question but i am setting to work on my brakes tomorrow doing a full fluid change. I have bought 3 x 500ml bottle of Motul RBF 660 fluid for the job. I remember the rubber covering the nipples to be very tight, wondering if anyone has any tips to remove the rubber...
  5. L

Front Bumper Lip

Hey guys, Any idea where i might get hold of a Front Lip for a PRE Facelift bumper? Second hand or new. What do these retail at new anyway?
  6. L

Spark Plug Cover Problem

Hi guys, I am furious as i write this, was going to put my fist through the laptop screen :evil: :evil: . Anyway, so i was replacing the spark plug cover and plugs tonight on the car and as you know there are 4 nuts that need to be loosed before the spark plug cover will come off. The two...
  7. L

Brake Fluid Change Process

Looking to do a full brake fluid change. As I like to do everything myself when it comes to the car, I am wondering if you guys would think it safe/recommended to go messing with a brake fluid change. I have done the Pads and Discs without issues but never the fluid. How many 500ml bottles...
  8. L

What is with the 5 and the fuel reading?

Driving to work today and the light came on for fuel, i knew i was low anyway. So after work i went to the station and put in 30 euros which was 27 litres of fuel. Turn the ignition and the tank is 3/4 full?? I thought it was a 50 litre tank... Is the readings on the car really that bad.
  9. L

Replacement AEM V2 Filter

Hi guys, I am looking to buy a replacement Filter for the AEM V2 intake kit. I have found them in the USA no problem, but they wont ship here. Anyone any ideas where i could get one? Thanks,
  10. L

Looking to get some new wheels

Hey guys, I am looking to get a new set of wheels and i want to stick with the OEM dimensions because thats how Honda built the car, and i dont want to go for 18's and upset the balance so to speak :) Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the OEM wheels, are they: 17" 7.0 5 17" 7.5 5 17" 8.0 5...
  11. L

Buddy Club Spec 3

What can you tell me about the Buddy Club Spec 3 exhaust system? noise levels? performance gains?
  12. L

New Site Address

Hey, Alot of people have not seen that the address of the website has changed from .com to .co.uk. Maybe its an idea to remove the "Under Construction" from the .com address and replaces it with "site has moved to .co.uk"? I am all alone in here tonight :(:( :lol: :lol:
  13. L

This a straight fit for our DC5?

As the title says, will this fit our DC5's ok? http://www.modacar.com/products/Acura/R ... aust+.html Thanks,
  14. L

Coolant Change

I am looking to drain the rad and fill it with fresh coolant fluid. Is there a bung on either side of the rad for easy draining?
  15. L

Help Changing My Pads Please

Looking for a little help in relation to my front brake pads. So last week I did an engine oil, oil filter, air filter and gearbox oil change myself. I then sent the car into the garage to get the brakes bled and new fluid put in and the brake lines checked etc. That was done, but on...
  16. L

Engine and Gearbox Oil Quantity

Can anyone confirm if i would be safe ordering: 6 litres of engine oil 3 litres of gearbox oil Would i need more for the jobs or would that cover enough for top ups between services?
  17. L

LSD Oil

As the title states. How often do you guys get the LSD serviced? Every 30k enough?
  18. L

My new Toyo's and Tyre Pressures Vs Yoko's

Well guys, Got 4x Toyo Proxe T1-R's for the car about 3 weeks ago and i have to say i am loving them. Unreal grip in the Dry and good in the Wet. I changed from Yokohama Advan Tyres which had a side wall like a brick and were very bumpy on the road. My problem at the moment is the PSI for...
  19. L

RPM with standard setup

Having this argument with a mate today about how high is "safe" for a Teg or Civic Type R to rev whether it be on an RR or the Track. I personally feel that i wouldn't want my standard Teg pushed higher than 8300-8400 RPM but of course he believes that 8800 is fine. I know i am probably...
  20. L

OEM Wheel Refurb "Ireland" Price's?

Hey, Wondering does anyone know if there is somewhere in Ireland that would respray my wheels? Left back has a few curb marks (not from me, car came in like that). Nothing major but would like to get them treated. What price would you be looking at for a wheel refurb anyway? Sterling or Euro.