Search results

1. J

What will K Manager tell me ?

Ok, The car is a DC2 Running a DC5 K20 with RBC inlet and K PRO ecu. Its been faultless engine wise and i love the power from the K20. Yesterday while out for a quick blast I hit teh rev limiter as i reached the end of 2nd gear about to change into 3rd. As I got into 3rd the car went straight...
  2. J

Which throttle body ?

Right heres my queery ! i currently have thr rbc inlet manifold which was bored out to 70mm to match the 70mm bdl throttle body using the carcepts adapter plate. we cant get the car to idle properly, i had it mapped at tdi north by paul and he tried his best to sort it but said he believes its...
  3. J

Rocker cover breather tube size

Hi people, After fitting a cold air intake to the k20a engine i need to get a little breather filter for the rocker cover breather tube which used to go back into the air intake. I forgot to measure the diameter before i came to work this morning so was wandering if any one new the size and...
  4. J

DC5 Throttle cable ! I need one but need a part number !

can any one help me out with this little problem ! I need a dc5 throttle cable for my dc2 k20 engine swap, trouble is my local honda dealer cant supply me with a part number because they say they need a chassis number to be able to access the computer manual ! :evil: does any one know a...
  5. J

Help with part numbers, and which oil !

I nearly have all the parts ready to put my K20 dc5 engine and box into my dc2 chassis ! While i do this and seeings as the engine is out i want to get all the service usuals done. I need a new lamda probe for the conversion and i have the part number 36531-PRB-A01 for this. can any one help...
  6. J

recommendations on clutch/Fly wheel combo

Hi people, I am currently doing my k20 dc2 conversion and my engine has arrived 8) While its not in the car it makes perfect sense for me to remove the box and check clutch etc ! which i may aswell replace, so what about also lightening the fly wheel ? any recommendations ?
  7. J

Newbie here - any K20 mods recommended ?

Hi every one. I used to have a Dc2 teg with aJRSC fitted it was putting out 207whp when tuned on CPLs rollers. Now i have a dc5 totally standard and want to get my power back upto some where near where the dc2 was. I dont want to go down the forced induction route again as i really want to...