Search results

1. S

DDX 6029

Need help with this. The green wire has come out of the 22pin socket and I need to put it back so any pics of the socket to the unit would be great.(it's the handbrake safe wire) Thanks
  2. S

Spoon/ Mugen drop in

Can the drop in air filters be cleaned?
  3. S

J S racing body kit

Thinking of getting a body kit for my dc5. Does anyone know how much a J S racing kit is and how hard they are to get hold of.
  4. S

Help. My alarm is playing up

Yesterday my clifford 650 is making a churping noise all the time,quiet a low noise but constant even when driving,has any one ideas what it is? And how i can make it go away. Thanks
  5. S

CAR BATTERY CHANGE WITH CLIFFORD 650

My car battery is deadish,happy changing it BUT what impact will this have on a Clifford 650 alarm. Also is it better to go for a bigger AMP battery as i'm running bluetooth etc as well Thanks,hope someone can help.
  6. S

Battery change with Clifford 650

Its that time i think i have to change my battery. I am fine changing it BUT what impact will it have on the Clifford 650? Also, i'm running a in car DVD,bluetooth and Apexi RSM which i think is not helping it,is it better to buy a bigger amp battery? What effect will this have on the ECU. On my...
  7. S

V tec controller

Any thoughts on these? Thinking of getting one :-k
  8. S

SPOON SPRINGS

Will ep3 Spoon springs fit a pre-facelift dc5??
  9. S

PHOTOS

How do you post pics on a page?
  10. S

SAT NAV DVD

Thinking of fitting a facelift honda sat nav,dvd,cd stereo in mine,but i have the unit but no wiring for it. Does any 1 have one and know the wiring and plugs. Not worried about the sat nav but would be nice to get the rest going. Thanks :roll:
  11. S

Headlights

Does any now how the headlights adjust??? TRied the screw adjusters, no joy
  12. S

Failed MOT due to Headlights

My car has been MOTed and failed on headlight alginment.They said they can't adjust them. I've tried but its hard to without it being dark. Had them out and checked them,all ok.What do both adjusters do ?Which is which? And how do you do it? Help, i really don't want to get new headlights if its...
  13. S

PARCEL SHELF

I'm going to get a parcel shelf but where, Honda or other. Honda price ranges from 70 to 240. What does one look like and what parts are there????? I been told many different things!
  14. S

DC5 in Kent

Just a quick one, How many are ther in th Kent area? Had mine for 2 weeks now ,haven't seen anymore???????????
  15. S

DC2 to DC5

Just a quick hi. Just moved up to a dc5, well impressed. We've got 2 r's now. Wife has an ep3 which is a joy,but the dc5 is even better!