Search results

1. R

banned man walking

car now on autotrader. so heres hoping fro a quick sale before i change my mind.
  2. R

Newbie needing advice please.

hi mate, this is best place to find put about the car before buying. im selling my car next week and can honestly say its the best car ive ever owned to date, im sure you will love owning one. i sorry to be selling mine.
  3. R

banned man walking

she dont do many miles, dont know what else to get and she likes them, dont want anything that aint jap so rx8 seems ok, would be looking 2nd hand so hopefully not lose to much on it. strange they use so much fuel as idea in principle is very clever and on paper more efficent but there must be...
  4. R

banned man walking

Well now the dust has settled im deffinitley selling my beloved DC5! hoping to get 10 to 11k for it, also going to sell the wifes mazda 3 for about 7k. hopefully market isnt as dead as it seems, when i get home from work (2weeks away!) i wll put both in the autotrader. wife wants an rx8...
  5. R

banned man walking

Content removed - please don't put this sort of info on here, and anyone interested please either don't ask or PM him, thanks hope i manage to sell it, want to sell wifes mazda 3 aswell then buy an rx8 for her and a scooby for me.
  6. R

banned man walking

well thats it i got a ban:( 6 month ban. my car is going up for sale as i have decided to chnage anyways. going to sell mine and mrs cars and buy 2 others. going to sell mine with mods still on, hoping to get 11k, what do you think? have heard that market is bit dead hoping i can get a sale.
  7. R

banned man walking

Well finally i have been caught going to fast and im going to get banned :( i have been banned previously but that was years ago when i had an astra GTE... boy racer days..oh wait still am racer.. getting banned 1st week i august, pleaded guilty by post but they want me to appear so i can be...
  8. R

advice on where to buy pads

1) Turbo5 2) Phozy888 - if there cheaper the £87 delivered 3) V7MAT 4) Ranger type r count me in. never done a group buy how do we pay and recieve??
  9. R

1) Turbo5 2) Phozy888 - if there cheaper the £87 delivered 3) V7MAT 4) Ranger type r count me in. never done a group buy how do we pay and recieve??
  10. R

well i'm intrested in a group buy if price is good. how quick can this be organised as need pads soonest..
  11. R

sorry about that. just found how to.seems easy. how do i get hold of TGM, where are they?
  12. R

is it really easy to fit new front pads?
  13. R

need to get new brake pads for my dc5. anyone got any recomendations on where to go? chesterfield area. is it a waste of time going to normal garages because there brembos? cheers for any advice.
  14. R

car about to be fixed. any tips or questions i should ask???

dropped car off this morning at bodyshop, nervous as hell.. just hope they do a good job. car hire company made me laugh, was promised a similar car. i got a golf tdi!! gti maybe but a diesel! come on be serious!
  15. R

cheers for the tip. yeah they have said today they will blend the rear quater if needed and will paint new door and wing off the car before fitting. hire car company phoned today and told me they will give me same car as i have? somehow idoubt they have dc5's in fleet! also yeah direct line do...
  16. R

Re: repairs my insurance company (direct line) sujested this garage and a freind hads used them before. really worried about it though. anyone got any tips about paint etc.. i should ask? new door and wing i guess will be painted off the car then fitted but shoudl they still paint the bonnet...
  17. R

New DC5 owner

welcome mate, what a bargin great price for your car
  18. R

Re: repairs well my car finally gets reparied on thursday! 3 months after i got hit. other bloke really dodgy and changed his insurance day after accident police have been involved and now all has come to light. he tried to speed off but lucky 4 witnessess seen him hit my parked car. so 3...
  19. R

teggy_dc5

welcome mate
  20. R

You might be an Integra Type R owner if...............

... you make your children stand in the rain next to the car till they have finished there food and drinks. god im so guilty of all these. shop windows a must and the vents gotta be straight.