Search results

1. L

Adrian Flux

37, male sw London, 04 dc5 no mods, worth 8k? Have one year NCB due to returning home from Ireland and having company car for over 2 years.
  2. L

Long time no see guys

Haha just noticed my old sig is still on my profile, it should now read "Octavia oil burner, dull as mud grey, old man extras"
  3. L

Long time no see guys

Hi fellow forumers (really?) been a few years since I had my DC5 but im thinking about getting another now. Some of you irish guys might remember me or some others may remember me cos I was the 1st one in UK/Ireland to get the J's Racing carbon air box (told you guys its been while since I had...
  4. L

Still having issues with this short shift

i had to put a packers under my BC shifter, it doesnt sit down flat to the floor with the silver washers that are on the oem item. I just put 2 nylon slips under the front and rear and then tightened it down and it never came loose, even on the track.
  5. L

Top Fuel Carbon Iduction Kit Advice!

had one myself, it does suffer from heatsoak in the summer if your in traffic but not really at any other time. Its mounted correctly and i wouldnt worry about the pipe to the rocker it will be fine as the filter rocks with the engine.
  6. L

IRELAND: Anyone know this car?

The guys in lusk own all 3 spots, I bought a couple of cars from them over the years but nothing immaculate. My DC5 is for sale if you would like a look at it, I'll take 10k for it.
  7. L

Ok so buddy club short shifter?

where it connects the cable to the arm it has a slider to move it slightly up or down thus shortening or lengthening throw. Its not much though.
  8. L

why do i use so much oil???

this is what i use
  9. L

Ok so buddy club short shifter?

id say its about an inch shorter. goes great with lowered seats :D
  10. L

Weight of 18" Alloy: Is this heavy?

not really, i have 18" rota P1's and they are 6.9kg which i think is very very light for 18's.
  11. L

K20s & Higher Octanes - Back Me Up!

No no no and no ;) My car has been fed 95 for 18 months with no effect. The "i" in iVtec is the smart bit that redards the cam to suit the slower detonation from 95. As you said earlier it's a placebo.
  12. L

FIFA 2010 vs PES 2010

so is FIFA 10 any good? whats the improvements over fifa09? may pick a copy up later......
  13. L

Andy TF Checking in............

Pm him dude he's not a trader so questions like that will undoubtedly awaken EVS.
  14. L

Should you Trust a "TRUST" exhaust???

my Kakimoto has the same internal bung and thats why its in the shed. Sounds sick when on full chat, like an aeroplane engine in a drainpipe :D
  15. L

Andy TF Checking in............

hey mate welcome along, get some info up from your recent nippon racing ;) stu
  16. L

FIFA 2010 vs PES 2010

FIFA is the king of console footy these days. cant beat that online team stuff its a laugh even when your 5-0 down ;)
  17. L

Forza 3 Pics

its not good mate, seriously! Has any NFS ever been good? No. but they were touting this one as sim/arcade and its nothing sim in the slightest. sure looks pretty but drives horrid. The FM3 demo is good, gives a good idea of the improvements over FM2 which is good. Also those pics are from...
  18. L

Forza 3 Pics

NFS shift is garbage. very arcady
  19. L

Dodgy?

........and charge you the remaining vrt
  20. L

What engine mounts??

Anyone know how much 4 oem mounts from Honda are?