Search results

1. L

Long time no see guys

Hi fellow forumers (really?) been a few years since I had my DC5 but im thinking about getting another now. Some of you irish guys might remember me or some others may remember me cos I was the 1st one in UK/Ireland to get the J's Racing carbon air box (told you guys its been while since I had...
  2. L

Anyone running aftermarket bushes?

Just wondering if anyone is running aftermarket bushes? If so then how are they and what brand? Im getting everything changed tomorrow, engine mounts and all the bushes right through the car. Went and had a look at the stuff today and it looks top quality although ive never heard of the brand...
  3. L

IRELAND Pivate track day 20th August

Lads im organising a private track day in Mondello park for the 20th August (3weeks) through another site im active on and we have a few spaces left so just wondering if any other dc5 owners in ireland would be interested! Its the full international track. PM me for more details
  4. L

J's Racing ETD

Hi all, i have a J's ETD fitted for the last 5 months and a couple of weeks ago it started to make an unholy racket on tickover. I took it back to the tuning house that sold & fitted it for me and after a bit of fiddling with it they agreed with me that its broken and they have a new one on...
  5. L

Wheel colour, all done!! pics page 2!!!!

I currently have 18" rota P1's in bronze but its so common now to see white type-r's with bronze wheels and i fancy something different. Im looking for ideas on what colour to go for :? i have a few ideas but i cant settle on 1 colour. I deal with a powder coaters who will do them for me for...
  6. L

door handles

Due to an attempt to steal my teg my locks and handles are damaged. Is there a handle available with no locks in it? I know various models share handles etc so is there a 4 door that uses the same handles so i can get 2 rear handles?
  7. L

SCUM tried to take my teg

Well last night when the SCUM tried to take my teg. Luckily they were disturbed my my neighbour who is a ban garda (policewoman) and sped off. Seems they were well prepared and new their stuff. One of them was working under my bonnet and the other was sitting in their car with engine running. I...
  8. L

Spongy brakes

i done a track day last week and the car is fine apart from the brakes! they still stop me but they are quite spongy now. i checked the pads and the fronts are fine (about 1/4 worn) but the rears were low so i changed them (lucky charms xthumbup ) and it still doesnt feel right. is it possible...
  9. L

is this std?

I was looking how to remove my rear seats for my track day next week and saw this bar. Just wondering is it standard?
  10. L

HKS Coilovers

Ive been offered a set of fully adjustable HKS coilovers for a stupidly low price but "are they any good" does anyone have experience of them?
  11. L

front camber bolts

I run 225 tyees on 18" rims and I'm getting her lowered in the next couple of weeks. I have the camber adjusters for the rear (will have to be a fair bit of camber for tyre to clear the arch.) but will I need to fit bolts to the front as well? If I dont then will the handling be ropey?
  12. L

J's Racing Intake (fitted pics) & Review

Ok got my J's Racing intake fitted today, as you can see below it looks the absolute nuts :evil: It comes with a plate that directs air up towards the actual intake hole. The open box with no filter. Got the filter in and time for positioning. Close up of the duct. Tightening up the...
  13. L

How low will it go????

Is anyone running 18's with 45 ET and 225x40's? Its time to get some lowering springs and my car is running on this wheel/tyre combo, so i just wanna know how low will it go before the wheel arch gets it :?: also if i get camber adjusters (& a set up) will it push the top of the wheel in...
  14. L

Pre F/L front grill

I want to remove my front grill but it seems its a part of the bumper. I only want to remove the white centre part and the big lumP that mounts the honda badge. Kinda make it like a f/l grill but without the honda badge, just some black mesh. Has anyone done this before? any pics? im half...
  15. L

Where can I get a "fast road setup" done in irelan

....get a "fast road setup" done in ireland? ive rang all the obvious tuners but no-one has a notion on how to do the cambers/toe and they clearly dont seem keen to help me out. Going to the UK would be a very last resort so maybe someone up in NI knows someone who does this?
  16. L

18's on a DC5

just wondering guys if my set of 18's (bronze rota p1's) i have off my prelude will fit my DC5 (when it arrives :roll: ) the teg has standard suspension. the 18's are 18x7.5 ET45. they rubbed slightly on the rear of my prelude (it was very low) Any advice welcome........
  17. L

Electronic Throttle Control

Im importing a DC5 with ETC and was wondering is this standard on them?? Just wondering why it would be on auction sheet if standard equipment. Any info appreciated
  18. L

Hi to you all.......

Hello.... Im from ireland and ive just got a 2002 DC5 ITR out of japan, i had a prelude type-s until xmas when it was written off and funded my new toy. Looking forward to tununig the k20 as ive heard great things and seen quite a few quick ones. When it arrives i'll post pics.