Search results

1. S

alloy fitment

hi,will the satndard civic type r alloys fit a dc5? need a cheap set of winter wheels and been offered a set from a civic cheers
  2. S

toda vs spoon manifolds

planning one or the other of these for my pre facelift,any comments from owners of both systems as to noise,performance, build quality? also been offered good prices on skunk2 parts but notice not many over here seem to use them,any reason?
  3. S

rear camber arms

are they worth fitting? and is any make better than the other or is it pick your favourite brand? cars got tein coilovers with pillowball camber adjust top moubnts on the front and is getting a new hub assembly this week so will be off for alignment set up and wondered if it was worth fitting...
  4. S

another manifold query!

ok,after careful reading i want to check im right with my plan, ive an 04 dc5 with a kakimoto regu box and b pipe and a mugen airbox,will i be ok fitting a manifold (probably toda) without getting kpro'd? i know normally its a noo no with induction but everyone seems to say the mugen makes so...
  5. S

accident claim problems

so id driven my gorgeous new teg about 5 times :D when some idiot drove into the side of me on my way home from work :x . Not my fault, he was parked and pulled out into the front wing, came over and said he didnt see me :shock: !!!! Police came and took statements.couldnt get hold of my...
  6. S

newbie questions

hi,few questions for those of you with the knowledge,had a look on the search function but doesnt seem to narrow it down much! whats the vtec range on a standard car? how many sections are there to the exhaust and do you need to adjust the fuelling after changing any of them? and where do you...
  7. S

howdy

hi, me and my better half lorna (some of you may have seen her posts in the insurance section) have just picked up our type r and were both loving it- its mainly her car but im allowed to play with it when shes busy and shes just gone to the us for 2 weeks :D its an 04 c pack in nighthawk...