Search results

1. S

water damage!!

There seems to be water getting in my passenger door and its running down the speaker wire onto the speaker and now its rusting it to pieces. i tried twisting the speaker so the water wil drop of the wire before it reaches the speaker but it wont stop. Any advice???? dont know where its getting in?
  2. S

Castrol Magnatex??

i've seen the Ad on tv and im wondering if it is any use? its sure sounds good but would it work with K20's? Has anyone used it??
  3. S

Quieter exhausts??

I'm thinking of changing my exhaust im sick of the cabin noise its a 5zigen fireball Just wondering what one's are quieter? I know the mugen and HKS but the mugen is too quiet TBH. What else is there with still decent gains??
  4. S

HKS help.

hey all im looking to get a hks hi-power exhaust seen this on ebay there's a few of them will this fit a JDM DC5???/ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-HI-P ... ccessories
  5. S

Black wheel nuts? HELP PLEASE

just wondering where i can get a set of blabk nuts to fit OEM wheels. I got a set of J's which dont fit!!
  6. S

why do i use so much oil???

anything i put in my car except for 10w60 gets swallowed up. i got motul 5w40 lasted about 5 weeks and it was nearly dry. then 10w40 lasted a tiny bit longer. 15w50 this time and i've used about 2 litres in about 7000kms. (all motul 300v) the only one that lats is castrol edge sport 10w60. Is...
  7. S

What engine mounts??

was up getting the teg looked over for nct and found my engine mounts needs replacing. but i haven a clue what to get? was offered RS series set of mounts for €400 supplied and fitted!!! is that steep?
  8. S

electric window motors

has anyone had problems with there electric windows? my passenger side window is very slow going up from half way down!! just want to know if it'll go or not? anybody have the same problem?
  9. S

where to get a b/c s/shifter?

can someone tell me where's the best place to get a buddyclub shortshifter?
  10. S

loud squeaking from front

top of the morning to ya. i've noticed a bad squeak from the front of the car it sounds like bushings that went on a previous car but i've had 2 garages look at it and found nothing. its doesn happen all the time but its more on bumpier roads and its doing my head in!!!! the TF said some...
  11. S

clutch info needed

i need a new clutch but i haven a clue what one to get. i was reading on another thread that oem is an excellent clutch but i've already ruined one so i dont know what to do. help needed please
  12. S

steering wheel a bit off

hi, was out on track yesterday (first time) and i came off into some gravel quiet hard i noticed driving home that the steering wheel is a bit off driving in a straight line the wheel is a bit to the left!!! is it alignment or what??
  13. S

Twinloop vs Fireball

Hey all, when i got my car it was standard apart from the twinloop which is now in my shed i changed it and now have a 4-2-1 and the 5zigen fireball, i love the pops and bangs BUT its a bit too loud as it attracts too much attention if ya give it a bit of welly. Does anyone know if the twinloop...
  14. S

RBC gasket, do i need one??

Hey all, I got a mate to order the RBC mani the other day but it does NOT come with the gasket. Do i actually need one or will the existing one do the trick??? Anybody? :?
  15. S

Legal plates in Ireland

hey all, im just wondering if these sort of plates are legal in ireland, obviously i know we have to have the blue "IRL" in the corner but will these pass the NCT???? I found a crowd today that said they could do this no problem!!! I think this looks 8) :wink...
  16. S

RBC inlet cover?

Hey all, would anyone know where to get a RBC mani cover?? I've seen some on ebay but i dont know if they fit properly or not... as with all ebay stuff!! Maybe carbon fibre :-k
  17. S

Engine coughing???

Hey all, as i drove over a speed bump in 3rd quiet slowly when i put the foot back down the engine couged like it was going to cut out like a back-fire or something. I done it again over the next speed bump when the revs are low and i try to pull off in 3rd it splutters??? The whole car jumped...
  18. S

very stiff 5th???

hey all, i got an mugen airbox, j's etd and mugen strut brace fitted on friday and on the way home i noticed that 5th was quiet hard to get in and out of. it was fine on the way up to the place then i got my stuff put on and on the way home it was like so. has anyone ever had this problem...
  19. S

bad squeaking after strut brace

I put on my mugen strut brace earlier on and after i took it for a test drive i noticed a bad squeakin noise. The brace was tightened as much as possible so i dont know what else it could be?? i took it back off and the noise went. :?:
  20. S

painting oem wheels black??

I'm thinking of painting my wheels black on my silver teg. Any feedback?? :?: