Search results

1. F

HKS Exhaust - Bottle Shaped Thing Above Backbox

Hi Folks Dont know what its for :xconfused: but the bottle shaped thing connected to the exhaust pipe but sitting above the backbox has broken at the weld but is somehow still sitting in place. Has the backbox had it or can it be re-welded, the exhaust and the bottle thingy are fine being SS...
  2. F

Insurance For My Lad !!

Hi Folks Here's a bit of a funny one for you guys/gals who've probably spent many an hour searching for a company to insure you - cheaply - if at all !! My lad (yes i'm an older git!) will be 20 in May, he presently has a civic EP2 - 2004. He has had his eye on my DC5 since I got it over 2...
  3. F

Split Induction Hose

Hi all, Found a split in the main hose (see photos) to my induction kit this morning. Does anyone know the best place to buy a new one?
  4. F

Hi (need some help!)

Hi guys, My Dad (Fast_Farmer) just recently sold his Accord Type R after seven years of ownership, he has had hondas since 1992 and now hes gone totally mad and bought a DC5 which he loves. He has a couple of queries that you experienced owners should be able to help him with: 1. Fuel, The...