Search results

1. S

Help!

Hey guys! Just fitted a kpro a few weeks ago, which was mapped to all the mods which I have. everything was going fine, then I started getting some flat spots. I put the standard ecu back on and it was the same. I've fitted new spark plugs and had it hooked up to diagnostic machine, but no...
  2. S

crankshaft pulley

Has anyone had any bother with their crankshaft pulley before?! Last night when I was driving home in the pissing rain, I heard a noise from the engine bay and then my power steering went out and the battery light came on. Luckily I was just 2 mins from my house, so I kept going till I was...
  3. S

My Exhaust!

Alright guys, I was wondering if any of you know what kind of exhaust this is on my car?! There's no markings or badges on any part of the exhaust! Its been on it since I got the car and it sounds pretty sweet, so I'm not planning on changin it. Just want to know what kind it is! :lol...
  4. S

dc5 gearbox

Will the dc5 gearbox fit the civic fn2?! Cheers, Steven
  5. S

SRS light!

My car had been crashed before, but the airbags didn't deploy and the srs light has been on since! Its just recently started to annoy the hell out of me. Is there any way of a simple fix?! Cheers, Steven
  6. S

New head unit

Just fitted this the other wk and wanted to see what you guys thought about it?! It's a pioneer AVHP4000dvd
  7. S

flywheel

Is there any difference between the flywheel on the dc5 and a facelift ep3?! Cheers, Steven
  8. S

fuel cut off switch

fitted a new engine to my dc5. cant get fuel pump to turn on. still got the same ecu, keys etc. can anyone tell me anything about this and where the bump switch is?! also would having the knock sensor disconnected have anything to do with this?! cheers!
  9. S

k20 engine

Needing to fit a new engine to my itr and the company i bought an engine off of sent me an ep3 engine! Will I be losing out in power if I fit this? What are the differences between the ep3 k20 and the itr k20? Is it the ecu that gives the extra 20 bhp or are there different internals? Steven
  10. S

crank shaft

can the crank shaft off a civic type-r be used on the dc5?! steven
  11. S

anyone know this car?

Its an artic blue DC5 and its reg is SK52 XYS! Any information is much appreciated! Steven
  12. S

Alright!

Hey guys! Goin 2 get my DC5 this wk and thought it was a good idea to join a forum so that i could speak with people that know the car and can recommend the best stuff to get for them. Look forward to speaking to u all! Steven