Search results

1. dave h-b

Hybrid Racing Bolt-In Short Shifter

Hellooooo, Just wandering if anyone has any first hand experience with one of these? http://www.hybrid-racing.com/store/drivetrain?p=2 Thinking of trying one out with the shift linkage sets they do with them as both have got great reviews from our lost nation east across the water. I know...
  2. dave h-b

Am i missing any important mods?

Hello people, i am having some work carried out on my DC5 next month and wanted to make sure there are not any obvious important mods i have missed off or not thought of. List of what i have recently done or will be done next month: Full master bushings kit Engine mount inserts JRSC-includes...
  3. dave h-b

Shim shimmies for the front Brake Pads

Hi Guys n Gals, I changed over my front discs and pads last weekend, but have since had some doubts about the shims i have put back in. There were 2 shims on on each of the front pads, a full size Brembo shim covering the entire back of the pad and a half size shiny silver shim on top of that...
  4. dave h-b

Looking to Buy-Experienced advice needed.

Hi, i currently own a highly modified EP3 and i am looking to buy a DC5 to save myself some money for upcomming house purchase. (not my idea) I have spent the last couple of days reading over your site and just wanted to make sure i had my facts straight before i jumped headlong into a...