Search results

1. -Woody-

Returning Member

Based In Warwickshire area. Would have to be a CW PFL again. Seen a few Id be tempted by but not ready to make the purchase yet
  2. -Woody-

Returning Member

Hi all, Owned a DC5 some 10 years ago! Always wanted another since the day I sold it and I may take the plunge and buy another soon so thought I‘d have a browse on the forum. Pleasantly surprised to see the forum still active but not so pleasant to see DC5s still holding their value after all...
  3. -Woody-

Oh noes...

A few mates and myself did Ghostbusters for Halloween a few years ago - had the sirens and flashing lights to lol. Looked best on the teg though
  4. -Woody-

Another ballast thread

Your welcome lol You will find plenty of info on here though. Personally, i'd go aftermarket. Less prone to blow, alot cheaper and also get higher K lights
  5. -Woody-

Another ballast thread

As you've already said, seen loads of threads so keep reading :) You'll find all the info you need
  6. -Woody-

Anyone know if this ballast will work?

Higher the output the brighter they are but also more colour tone
  7. -Woody-

All D series should, bulb fitment is D2R I bought a aftermarket HID kit for my old DC5 then sold the other working OEM ballast on eBay for £100. Upgrade and made money :xhappy:
  8. -Woody-

Just the connections that went into the old ballast, rewired into the new. Not literally rewiring, just attaching i guess lol
  9. -Woody-

It looks like a normal aftermarket HID kit which would fit with some minor rewiring. I would recommend changing over to a aftermarket tbh, get a 6k kit which is brighter and a stronger white than the OEM 4k. Plus OEM ballasts are prone to blowing
  10. -Woody-

Anyone know dc5 reg t3 gxx / Y327 CGF

As it's been lowered you get some camber. Doesn't look out of the ordinary to me. You should make an offer, I've noticed it's been up on ebay a few weeks now. You never know
  11. -Woody-

front tow hook

I didn't buy one but from reading up on here and online I could only find the Js one that fits without hassle. Not sure aboit the one you linked, not seen them before. Maybe worth checking club rsx for fitting
  12. -Woody-

front tow hook

Js Racing one is the only one that will fit without modifying the bumper I found
  13. -Woody-

Greenlight

They quoted me cheapest on my civic but sky priced matched them. Definitely seem like another good competitor foe insurers such as Sky and Brent Achre etc
  14. -Woody-

Anyone know what this is?

deffo looks like oil, oil filter and something associated with radiator maybe. awesome little extra
  15. -Woody-

Primary O2 sensor gone

The ones I linked nearly two years ago. Glad im still able to help lol They are half the price of oem, same source from what I believe and apart from the one you mentioned there is nobody that im aware of that has had a problem with them. At nearly half price its worth it imo
  16. -Woody-

£1300 for a cat is this real lmao !!!!!!

O2 Sensor for £100 ;) http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24999-primary-o2-sensors-for-80/page__p__271245__hl__sensor__fromsearch__1#entry271245
  17. -Woody-

DC5 Headlight Ballasts

Its cheaper and more reliable to buy a aftermarket HID kit...PLUS they look better imo.
  18. -Woody-

Hey!

Hey Alex, i think thats mine! lol Glad your enjoying it mate. Drop me a PM if you want to know any more information that we may have missed, after sales service ;)
  19. -Woody-

A waste of time!

I had some real bad ones before. Mines up for sale ;)
  20. -Woody-

White led side lights

I got some of the LED tower ones from ultraleds, spot on imo.