Search results

1. cjh1981

PY02XAu anyone know this car

I am viewing this with a mate and wondered if anyone had any information on it. Or even a build thread be better. Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cjh1981

Spoon, Seeker, Mugen brake pads

Hey, I am thinking about changing my DS2500 pads and am tempted to try one of these Spoon, Mugen, Seeker. after a bit of research is there a reason not many people run them bar the cost? Are you just paying for the name? Chris
  3. cjh1981

Pistonheads revisits the DC5

Saw this earlier on Pistonheads: https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-spottedykywt/honda-integra-type-r--dc5----spotted/41083
  4. cjh1981

INGS lip quality

Hey all. Looking at getting a genuine Ings front lip from Sumo Power. But after reading a few old threads on here, am I right in thinking going genuine is not worth it due to the poor fitment? Same issues with the Js fenders? that I will be looking to order at the same time. Sent from...
  5. cjh1981

DC sports and Kakimoto regu 06

Hey, I am thinking about the DC sports manifold. Does anyone know if this will fit with the Kakimoto regu 06 cat back? Thank Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. cjh1981

First remap k100 - anything I need to be aware of?

Hi guys, Got myself booked in to remap my DC5 with k100. It already has intake and catback so know the gains won't be massive. I'm just asking is there anything that I should be aware of as not had a remap before or questions would think I need to ask? Chris Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. cjh1981

TGM FRSU - camber arms

Hey guys I'm off to TGM in a few weeks for the FRSU at last. They will be fitting Eibach camber arms, after searching on here quite a few people use the hardrace ones. Based on others experience would you go with hardrace over Eibach ones? Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. cjh1981

Strange split Eagle F1

Hey, Was just doing a check of my Tyres and notice one side of my F1 has sort of split most of the way round. The tyre still has plenty of tread on it as I don't do many miles. Is this a tyre fault or just bad luck? Could I send it back? I know with this type of thing it's a grey area but...
  9. cjh1981

DC5 detail guide video

Found today a detailing guide someone has done on youtube so thought i would share. Not sure if this is the right place, it is a guide of sorts feel free to move if needed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ZUBQVQ8ms
  10. cjh1981

TDI North Spoon Day

All taken form their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TDiNorth Testing with Spoon Europe. Yesterday we were lucky enough to have Spoon Europe's DC5 demo car in for mapping and to carry out some trials on their drop in K20 cams. We ran the car with stock JDM cams to start with then...
  11. cjh1981

newly refurbed wheels

Hey, I am getting my wheels refurbed next week in CW again. Has anyone got any tips or tried and tested products on newly sprayed wheels. Chris
  12. cjh1981

Kind of new

Hi guys, Been a long term lurker with the occasional post so thought it was time to get a build/progress thread on the go and get fully involved. I got my CW DC5 2004 about 3yrs ago where I have enjoyed it pretty much standard as getting a house and married were priorities. Now hopefully can...
  13. cjh1981

Engine light on, no loss of performance

Hi guys, Just wondered if anyone has had the same issue as I have regarding the EML. Drove about 20miles on the motorway to Bluewater not problem at all. Came out after 3 hours and switched the car on and on came the EML. There is no rev hunting or anything or strange noises. So decided to...
  14. cjh1981

which oil to use

Hi guys, Im after some advice regarding topping my oil up. I have only had the car for a month and is not due a service for another 5000miles. I noticed my oil was a but low, what oil do you guys think would be best to top it up as i have no idea of what oil is in there to begin with basically...
  15. cjh1981

Finally getting a 5

hi guys, im picking this up tomorrow has any one got any info or know this car? thanks in advance for your comments. http://mobile.pistonheads.com/sales/1945474.htm. Cheers Chris
  16. cjh1981

DC5 purchase

Hi guys, I need some advice with regard to buying my first DC5. I done alot of research on this site in terms of what to look out for. Im thinking of buying the black DC5 at Torque GT in devon. Everything about the car look quality apart from the milege its 69,000 miles and in a few years of me...
  17. cjh1981

problem parts

Hi Guys, Before I take the plunge for a DC5 I just wanted to know if anyone has had problems getting spare parts and what parts proved to be a nightmare if any at all. I read a post the other day and someone was saying it took months to get a windscreen, is this a one off or a regular thing...
  18. cjh1981

200bhp question

Hi Guys, I have a quick question about 200bhp. I have all but made my mind up I will go with them for my DC5. My only concern is what if something breaks under the warranty (I know the chances are slim but you never know) and i live in Kent, would I have to take the car up Geordie Land? Has...
  19. cjh1981

need some advice on SVA Imports

Hi everyone, Has anyone used or any experiences with SVA Imports in Dover? I am currently looking at getting my first DC5 in the next few months. I have done the usual search on here and found a few comments but not much regarding recommendations. I have also done a Google search that...
  20. cjh1981

Hi

Hi everyone I thought i should introduce myself, looking to get a teg early next year. love the site, so much information to keep anyone busy for hours. cheers Chris