Search results

1. W

Any one know where we can find these

Just wondering if any on knows where or who sells these angled O2 adapters in the UK, I want some extra room around my sway bar
  2. W

Car bogs down

Hi guys need a little direction on something before I end up pulling my DC5 apart, When driving taking it easy I have noticed that between 2000- 2500 revs in all gears the car bogs down has a splutter then if I give it more gas then it picks up and goes again. If I push the gas pedal and...
  3. W

Car alarm help

Any help would be appreciated http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=808470
  4. W

MOT testing

Just wanted to ask what you guys what you are doing refference your MOT tests, I am under the opinion that the cluster gauge only has to be marked as MPH, covering the KPH logo, how ever after reading a few posts I have seen that a couple of guys have had to have a sticker made displaying the...
  5. W

Importing Integra's

Right then after searching this forum and others for a while I have decided to make a useful thread for us DC5 owners, but it will require the help of others to successfully build the thread and then maybe it can be made into a sticky for other members as refference. OK.... after a lot of...
  6. W

Gauge'ing interest

Well I'm thinking that I may sell my DC5, 2002 But I'm wondering what I would get for it? Mods: Revhard turbo kit Stage 3 plus intercooler all custom pipe'ing and heat treated Kpro Catch Can Fuel pressure regulator RC 750 injectors Walbro in tank pump SS braided lines under the hood After...
  7. W

Finally imported my Teg

So I have finally imported my Teg after spending three years upgrading it, but now its time to start with the SVA test and MOT. I've already done the speedo conversion myself and done the fog light, I have decided to change my headlights to a new set as mine were getting a little dull and they...
  8. W

Kpro

For those who wanted to know This is only to try and help those wanting to go Kpro but by buying directly from the USA. First of all type R's come with the standard PRC ecu for those who didnt know. and your looking at forking out 1250.00 dollars ( just over 500 squids) for all other dc5...
  9. W

Kpro

This is only to try and help those wanting to go Kpro but by buying directly from the USA. First of all type R's come with the standard PRC ecu for those who didnt know. and your looking at forking out 1250.00 dollars ( just over 500 squids) for all other dc5 owners see below. Bear in mind...
  10. W

piller pod?

I was wondering if any one has or knows you can supply a triple pod for our dc5's thnax in advance
  11. W

Updated

Updates at page bottom Hi all, Well i've had my dc5 for almost two years, plenty of mods......been hangin around on CRSX for a long time but i'm returning to England at Xmas. so time to get local if you know what i mean, cant wait to get back to my fellow boys (lol) Mods so far: Exterior...