Search results

1. jambo

Y185 WDV anyones old car

Im looking at buying this integra DC5 with the reg Y185 WDV and was wondering if anyone has any history on it. Champ white and looks standard cheers
  2. jambo

Ipad mini install

I'm currently in talks with a company about installing a ipad mini into my teg to replace the double din head unit. Was wondering if anyone else has done it yet? This is a link to my cousins Audi tt that was possibly the first ipad mini install in the uk. The work carried out is top notch and...
  3. jambo

final drive help needed

I hope some one can help me. Im currently building a k20 eg track car which will be used on track only. Im about to rebuild the gearbox and put a new lsd and final drive in it, but i cant choose which final drive to go for. Basically i have a gearbox out of a ep3 which i know has different...
  4. jambo

k20 swap with new fn2 engine

hello guys i dont know if you can help me but im in the process of building a civic eg track car which is having a full weld in cage at the moment. Im going to put a k20 engine into it. I know the k20z4 is different to the K20A and A2 but i was wondering is it possible to use this engine in the...
  5. jambo

insurance, how much

I dont know if anyone can help me, but ive recently brought myself a house. My insurance on my DC5 is up for renewal in january, but i was wondering if anyone knows what price it would be roughly. Depending on the price of the insurance will determin if i keep the car or not. Im 23 with 5 years...
  6. jambo

kakimoto regu 06

i was wondering if anyone is running a kakimoto regu 06 exhaust system. Im looking at getting one, as it looks great and is supposed to sound great too. If anyone does have one i would just like to know what the noise level is like and what sort of gains they give? Im thinking about a...
  7. jambo

TomTom hard wiring guide

I know I’m not the only one out there who gets annoyed with the sat nav wiring draped across the dash board and getting in the way. So I thought I would hard wire mine into the car while I was on holiday. Just before I start I would like to state this is just a guide and it worked for...
  8. jambo

tein s.tech springs

Dont know if anyone can help me but i have done a search and not come up with anything. I was wondering if anyone has fitted the tein s.tech lowering springs on there teg? If so i was wondering what they was like with ride and handling? I want a spring that will lower the car enough to make it...