Search results

1. dave7368

Hondafest 2018

https://www.hondafest.eu/nl/ Anyone going this year ?
  2. dave7368

head unit upgrade

looking to upgrade my 4 year old Kenwood double din sat nav touchscreen tv head unit. i've not really researched much yet, but what's good out there on the market today? no budget limit.. opinions welcome, cheers
  3. dave7368

4-2-1 Manifolds

hey guys, just a quick question, need to know how much heat wrap i'm going to need to buy to wrap a DC Sports 4-2-1 manifold? :xcheers:
  4. dave7368

SC or Cams?

Hi there all, just after some advice/opinions about what next to do with my car, have a 2005 DC5 it's had a few mods, DC Sports manifold and system, AEM cai and a kpro, looking to go further now, need to empty my bank account, have about 3k spare and not sure where to go, cams or supercharger...
  5. dave7368

ROTA LOCKING WHEEL NUTS????????????

Hi all, just thought i had to let you guys know my experience with Rota wheel nuts, i recently bought a nice set of Rota wheels and used the nuts and lockers supplied with the wheels, anyway, i've since lost the key to remove the lockers, and was i actually shocked at how easy i found it to...
  6. dave7368

kenwood dnx too small

has anyone found a frame/surround to cover the gap after fitting a 2din kenwood??