Search results

1. D

HELP!! Car Alarm gone crazy!!!

Hey everybody, Would appreciate if anyone can offer me some advice on this. My Teg was installed with the "Toad Sterling One" cat 1 alarm August last year and has now decided to pack up/ go crazy. I dont have the User guide for it, dont think I ever did. Remarkably lacking lots of paperwork...
  2. D

I have no radio 1 or anything for that matter!

Hey Guys, Picked up my DC5 on friday and love it 8) , but i can only use CD's at the moment! :? Tried going through all the FM band and couldnt find any channels. I presume this is to do with it being a japanese headunit. Or is it something else i need to pick up all the channels. I couldnt...
  3. D

Recaro Red Problem, Help Needed!

Hi Everyone, I have a problem which is really bothering me at the moment, i have a hole in the material the size of a biro in the driver side recaro red :( , dealer couldnt sort it out, so my question is, has anyone had a problem like this and how did u deal with the problem, ie patch up...
  4. D

Do A-Plan actually insure DC5's, website only shows DC2's??

Been perusing the internet for insurance quotes in aid of my cars imminent arrival :) , and Aplan seems to be one of the leading competitors for quotes next to Sky Ins obviously. But on their site it only shows a catergory for the DC2, anyone know the score with that?? Cheers Ash
  5. D

SVA test Model Report Query

Hi guys, My DC5 will be getting its plates within a week or so, then ill collect the car so good times :D but was curious since the guy who brought the car into the country and sorted the test out (passed a few days ago) did not know that the DC5 had varying model reports showing different...
  6. D

JAP Performance UK?

Hi Guys, First post, I'm getting a DC5 in the next month somehow!! Trouble is there are none that seem to be sold private at the moment which i would very much prefer, and the only ones in circulation for sale seem to be from Traders at the moment. :? Ive found one they looks the business...