Search results

1. D

New Member DC5 Blue

Nice!...WedsSport rims are lush. 8)
  2. D

Removal of Headlamp covers

Oven?, low heat?! :shock: Blimey, dont think my Beko stove is gonna be big enough tbh! :lol:
  3. D

Removal of Headlamp covers

Can someone let me know how to do this...I want to give my cloudy cover a good cleaning inside & out but dont just wanna start forcing anything off that i've had no experience with before. Thanks in advance. :wink:
  4. D

Mugen Sports Suspension hard/firm ride?

My DC5 came with this suspension already on & tbh I love it to bits...of course it's a bit stiffer than normal but it's a helluva lot better than the Eibach springs that I had on my last car ...for fast road use these are a great bit of kit imo.
  5. D

Ultra Xenon side lights

Just bought a set of PIAA Tera 6500's from Naveed at PRiRacing & am well pleased with the results...he only lives 5 mins away from me so I went round to pick them up personally. Top bloke, very friendly & after seeing his 1st DC5 in the flesh could tell he was impressed by the look of it...I...
  6. D

200BHPCARS - Customer Testamonials

Only just seen this thread so I just want to add my thanks to Andy for getting me sorted with my dream car. Took my old Pug in as a trade in when he didn't have to (it was absolutely buggered by all accounts) & despite the DC5 having a couple of minor bits missing they soon followed in the post...
  7. D

Jamaica Type R Club [JTRC] Pics

Great pics mate & an awesome collection of cars there...that must've been some convoy! 8)
  8. D

J's Racing Intake (fitted pics) & Review

Glad I found someone who has fitted one of these. Was planning on getting an Gruppe M which was suggested by TDi North but i've always loved the look of the J's Intake plus there's none of that messing around with the scuttle nonsense, that's fine if you know what you're doing but I just dont...
  9. D

soon-to-be DC5 owner

Exactly how I felt mate before I took the plunge...still have to pinch myself everytime I get in it. :D
  10. D

soon-to-be DC5 owner

Just get it mate, you will never look back. I've just recently bought one after months of looking & then backing out but man am I glad i've got it now...it's also my daily drive & despite the fact my route to & from work is now considerably longer (& more expensive! :lol: ) I wouldn't change a...
  11. D

Any DC5's up north e.g. manc/liverpool area?

I'm in the suburbs of Mancunia & while it has it's chav element that like nothing more than to make working peoples lives miserable I think that every area around the UK has these inbred ferals lurking about...just some are worse than others. Seems to be a wave of house robbery's at the moment...
  12. D

Foggy Headlamp covers

Nice one...next day off i'll give it a go. :wink:
  13. D

Foggy Headlamp covers

Just recently purchased a CW DC5...the o/s headlamp cover is slightly foggy compared to the crystal clear n/s one. Is there an easy way to get rid of this?...it's more like a yellow tinge as though it's been parked constantly in the sun on one side. Any help would be much appreciated, someone...
  14. D

Another one...

Well I finally got one & a big nod to tron2k3 for the heads up...nice one mate. :wink: Got one from Andy in the end & you're right, he is a top fella, especially having to deal with my dads superhero like haggling powers! :lol: ... ...the car is everthing I wanted & more, if you've got...
  15. D

Another one...

Thanks a lot mate, just pm'd him. :wink:
  16. D

Another one...

Thanks for the quick reply tron. Time is no problem, i am getting increasingly anxious to get hold of one before our crapola of a summer runs out but i've been at this for a while now so I suppose a bit longer shouldn't matter too much. Where can I get hold of Andy to give him my details?
  17. D

Another one...

Hi there, Had a couple of quick look in's on the site over the past few months but never registered until now. Been a long time JDM nut, particularly the DC5 Teg (gotta be in championship white though) & am currently in the long & what seems difficult process of buying one. I registered with...