Search results

1. L

I think my front pads need replacing...

Hard to tell from the pic but the disc looks like it has a wear-lip, it colud be the outer edge of the pad rubbing against the lip. New pads alone wont get rid of it, might be time for new discs.......or a recession skim.....
  2. L

most powerfull na car on here ??

thread gone off on a tangent again...... But i will say that anyone that knows Paul would not question his honesty or integrity. constant plugging is to be expected when you allow on several occasions Paul has invited forum members to visit him on raceday, he is the first one to answer a...
  3. L

looking at the signatures above i can see there is politics at work here that i'm not aware of :? i would have presumed members on a DC5 forum would have enjoyed seeing a DC5 do so well in UK time attack & be gutted to see the car fail at the last hurdle for something as stupid as a fuse cap...
  4. L

](*,) unlucky Paul but looking good for the next one \:D/
  5. L

My new cold air feed

looks good, like no other set up i've seen & you have the numbers to back it up as we've seen :xcheers:
  6. L

congrats Paul, thats amazing bhp/torque \:D/
  7. L

My new cold air feed

unfortunatley due to the design of the cotton/paper filter cleaning may not really improve things as the holes that were punctured during manufacture to allow airflow will become less defined. also worth considering is how effective your filter is at actually filtering........its purpose in the...
  8. L

My new cold air feed

is a rolling road really the best test for an induction kit? can the fan really simulate true road/track conditions :xconfused: it would be futile to argue anyones power claims but i will ask you for how long can you sustain this increase with this filter, i recentley came across an...
  9. L

SCUM tried to take my teg

jesus man, sorry to hear that :( i'm in spain now & just hoping mine is ok back home :? there is a lot of hype about k20 conversions for civics etc in ireland at the moment which means our engines are worth money to the thieving Ba$t*rds :x if they were coming back to tow it all the...
  10. L

New DC5 FOR ME.........

hi & welcome, there is a newbies thread but i'm sure one of the mods can just move the thread for you :wink:
  11. L

J's Racing Intake (fitted pics) & Review

yeah you waved, i was in a '03 C/W dc5, i was on my way back from the coachmans inn maybe you thought i was someone else?
  12. L

J's Racing Intake (fitted pics) & Review

thanks for the plug :oops: but i'm selling itg i passed you out by the airport yesterday morning, car is looking sweet :wink:
  13. L

i'm with celox on this one, how many times have you dynoed your car, if more than once then you'll inevitably have gotten different results & of course you will post your best, but which is it. i've used several rolling roads with the one car in the past & have seen up to 20bhp difference...
  14. L

Just bought a DC5

welcome & congrats :D it should'nt take you long to get the hang of it. soon you'll know what your revs are just by ear & then you can concentrate on keeping your 5 between the ditches :wink:
  15. L

Hi there

Hi, Welcome :)
  16. L

Oh man ive driven a DC2 again, thinking of changing again

i own both. imho the DC2 is a far more involving drive than the DC5. the DC5 is a very capable car & i think Honda did try to address the complaints that the DC2 was just too raw for most people. while it may be great to jump into someone elses DC2 & enjoy it for a few hours, the daily slog to...
  17. L

Hi

now thats exclusivity 8)
  18. L

hi

congrats :xcheers: how are you liking it, what did you drive before??
  19. L

Wheel Cleaner - Test & Review *UPDATED 56K KILLER!*

i know but if i leave it.....it will just annoy me everytime i look at the car :? i think a good scrubbing & a wheel sealer should keep me happy for a week or two. i've already found a stone chip on my hood :x its an M50 scar ](*,)
  20. L

Wheel Cleaner - Test & Review *UPDATED 56K KILLER!*

usefull info xthumbup the build up on my own wheels needs some attention :oops: