Search results

1. omadc5

Headlight washers????

Failed mot test due to no headlight washers and no self leveling on headlight either!! Anyone else have this problem and how do i solve it?
  2. omadc5

Newbie from N.I

welcome to forum mate, where abouts u at?
  3. omadc5

considering accord euro r for family car

Im considering the type s, it would be easier/cheaper to insure and more practical. Does anyone know what mpg the k24 accord would do?
  4. omadc5

thanks guys, gettin real itch for one now lol. Yea noticed there hard to get, theres a few for sale in rep of ireland priced around 8500 on a site called donedeal, think its complicated registering a car in the uk when u buy from there though.. Anyone know more about this?
  5. omadc5

Hi, due to my recent new born son im gonna have to sell my pride n joy dc5 for something more practical and smoother ride quality.. But being a honda k20 lover ive been thinkin an accord euro r could be a good alternative, do any of you know much about them?? Are they good family cars...
  6. omadc5

removing headlight lens

any1 got a how 2 on to how to split the headlights to change the glass??
  7. omadc5

Part number S2000 valve springs

Hi, i want to upgrade the valve springs for better piece of mind and because im running the mugen ecu which increases the rev limit slightly so i want to be on the safe side. Read that the honda s2000 valve springs are stronger so rang honda about the m and they asked for wat yr and what chassis...
  8. omadc5

ps3 size

going to buy myself a ps3 with gt5 :D but im confused bout all the different hard drive sizes, 40g 60g 120g etc up to 320g! Just wondering do really need alot of memory?? I'll just be using the odd time when i get a chance and wont be downloadin music or anythin, so would 1 of the smaller 1s...
  9. omadc5

Chain tensioner??

Im runnin a race manifold with no cat and have no problem gettin 25-30 mpg, average driving. Think ill definitly uprate the valve springs to be safe. Wat about toda springs, skunk2 etc? or will the s2000 springs be gud enough? Thanks for the info by the way :xcheers:
  10. omadc5

Chain tensioner??

Why?? Love the way it drives with it, makes the standard ecu feel boring...
  11. omadc5

Chain tensioner??

i read somewhere that its recommended to change it at 70k or so :xconfused:
  12. omadc5

Chain tensioner??

Arite guys, my car has around 60k done now so im lookin to change the chain tensioner. Because i have a mugen n1 ecu im thinking should i go for an uprated one for extra strength and piece of mind? Do the uprated ones fit straight on to replace the standard? Or is anything else to be changed?
  13. omadc5

Best tyres. Simple

There ok, i dont drive it in the snow as ive another car. But i had to 1 day and managed ok, let the tyre pressure down slightly for extra grip i find helps
  14. omadc5

Best tyres. Simple

ive been using these for the past few years and would recommend them, price is brilliant too http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php? ... 8s15p15213
  15. omadc5

Solid mounts?

where did u get them from?
  16. omadc5

Spares as snow tyres ?

do u mean the narrow space saver wheel?
  17. omadc5

competition clutch

How do you rate the clutch? Did you change the flywheel also? Im thinking of getting a lighter one
  18. omadc5

competition clutch

Does this get the ok from you guys? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COMPETITION-CLUTC ... 2a0b84c7d8 Also would i be better to get an oem release bearing from honda? Ive read that some clutch kits have a cheaper imitation one instead
  19. omadc5

Exedy stage one, Exedy OE or Honda OEM clutch? Kaiten?

so whats the best clutch/flywheel combo for up to 300-340bhp
  20. omadc5

Wavetrac LSD vs Snow

Sounds a gud bit of kit. How much woz it?