Search results

1. G

hello from surrey

Normally you need to get all the engine mounts changed because there all perished away as in all the other bushes on it.clutch maybe need changing.Its not like you can drive before you buy.
  2. G

8 inch wheel too wide?

that wouldnt be good :D
  3. G

8 inch wheel too wide?

ok cheers & there was no gap between the tyre & the edge of the rim? I realise 225 would be ideal but would mean 4 new tyres.
  4. G

8 inch wheel too wide?

Would an 8 inch wide alloy be too wide for a standard 215/45 tyre size?
  5. G

DC5 -> 350z

I found the same when I test drove one.
  6. G

How much to tint windows?

cheers pal. Getting some bits done on Monday at Tgm so might pay him a visit.
  7. G

How much to tint windows?

I have a non c pack & would like to tint the rear windows as per the c pack. Anyone had this done in my area & roughly how will it cost. I believe there is a place near tgm are they any good?
  8. G

Failed Mot - o2 sensor?

Found a leaking exhaust gasket. :D Stupid mot monkeys didnt spot it or bother looking.
  9. G

Failed Mot - o2 sensor?

Yes it was done straight after half an hours drive.
  10. G

Failed Mot - o2 sensor?

Gutted havent failed an mot for years. Lambda was reading 1.053 so just outside the limits of 0.970-1.030. Any ideas what this could be. Would it be an O2 sensor though i get no engine light.
  11. G

Eibach Pro Street S coilovers vs Eibach springs

I currently have eibach springs which has improved the ride on bumpy roads to some extent over oem. Would it be worth changing to eibach coilovers. Would this further improve it or is not worth it. Has anybody had experience of both.
  12. G

Is this Exedy clutch as good as oem

Does someone know if this clutch being sold by Tegiwa is as good as the oem clutch from Honda is on the search ive been reading mixed responses suggesting its not as good yet they claim it to be the same. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT- ... 1127wt_908
  13. G

Eibach SPC camber adjusters

Can someone tell me for certain if the DC5 Eibach spc camber adjusters are the same part as the ep3 civic.
  14. G

Headlight "Cloudy"

t cut scratch remover worked for me.
  15. G

Kpro without tuning

I thought you had to upgrade the valve springs with a mugen, doesnt it rev to 9200.
  16. G

Kpro without tuning

Ok will try & get it mapped properly if I deceide to keep the dc5. Artech Tunings down the road but im hearing mixed reports about them.
  17. G

Kpro without tuning

Im just wondering theyd be able to put a base map on it in line with my mods which are a cai & rear exhaust.
  18. G

Kpro without tuning

Is it possible & safe to get kpro from tdi north without actually going there for the tuning. Im down south & am not sure ive got the time to go there. I have minimal mods, will it cause any running issues without the rolling road set up. Will it be a case of just sending my ecu to be mapped.
  19. G

Keep an eye out for Redline mag for the next couple of month

How did you find the 350z compared to the dc5 ladykb.
  20. G

Newbie who would like to look round an owner's car

Mine may be for sale. See my post. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=25471 My office is in Aldershot so only down the road if its the sort of spec your after your welcome to have a look but like Matt says you have to be wary these days.