Search results

1. G

8 inch wheel too wide?

Would an 8 inch wide alloy be too wide for a standard 215/45 tyre size?
  2. G

How much to tint windows?

I have a non c pack & would like to tint the rear windows as per the c pack. Anyone had this done in my area & roughly how will it cost. I believe there is a place near tgm are they any good?
  3. G

Failed Mot - o2 sensor?

Gutted havent failed an mot for years. Lambda was reading 1.053 so just outside the limits of 0.970-1.030. Any ideas what this could be. Would it be an O2 sensor though i get no engine light.
  4. G

Eibach Pro Street S coilovers vs Eibach springs

I currently have eibach springs which has improved the ride on bumpy roads to some extent over oem. Would it be worth changing to eibach coilovers. Would this further improve it or is not worth it. Has anybody had experience of both.
  5. G

Is this Exedy clutch as good as oem

Does someone know if this clutch being sold by Tegiwa is as good as the oem clutch from Honda is on the search ive been reading mixed responses suggesting its not as good yet they claim it to be the same. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT- ... 1127wt_908
  6. G

Eibach SPC camber adjusters

Can someone tell me for certain if the DC5 Eibach spc camber adjusters are the same part as the ep3 civic.
  7. G

Kpro without tuning

Is it possible & safe to get kpro from tdi north without actually going there for the tuning. Im down south & am not sure ive got the time to go there. I have minimal mods, will it cause any running issues without the rolling road set up. Will it be a case of just sending my ecu to be mapped.
  8. G

Mcgard locking wheel nuts

Going to take a trip to Halfords for some Mcgard locking wheel nuts. Does anyone know what size i need for oem dc5 alloys. Will they be the same as ep3 ones?
  9. G

Anyone used Artech Tuning

TDI North's a bit of a trek for kpro, has anybody used Artech Tuning in Guildford for kpro fitting & tuning. http://www.artech-tuning.co.uk
  10. G

Picture request of Rota Torques

Does anybody have a photo of a white Integra with bronze Rota Torques the can post up. thanks
  11. G

Which wheels to get?

Been thinking of getting some wheels just not sure what to get. If money was no object i would go for the Work Emotions CR. Anyone know the best place to get these & how much? Cheaper options would be Rota circuit 10, Rota torque (how similar are these to the Works. Or refurb my oems in black.
  12. G

Convince me to keep the dc5 guys

Ive had the dc5 for a year now after coming from an S2000. Im 31 years old & feel like im too old for this type of car. Considering getting either an e46 M3 or 350z anyone have any experience of these. The dc5 has been very reliable & good fun on the right road but can be a bit of a pain in...
  13. G

Red Honda centre cap sticker

Looking to respray my dc5 alloys in black. Where can i buy the red honda centre cap stickers from?
  14. G

hazard lights flash on start up

Happy New year everyone :D Car has developed a glitch, when I start up the engine the hazard lights flash twice which is a bit of a strange one. Anyone have any ideas.
  15. G

injen cai & brake/bumper vent

Car came with a injen cai installed but looking at my bumper the vent in the bumper in front of the filter is solid & blanked off wheras the otherside where the brake ducting remains has a hole for air to pass through. Is this normal?
  16. G

check your throttle cable

Today my throttle cable deceided to come loose causing loads of play in the pedal. Well im glad it did as I readjusted the cable and the car feels so much more responsive than it used to like its gained another 20bhp. Its got be the cheapest mod ive ever done :D .
  17. G

water temp gauge

When my engine is cold my gauge reads at about a quarter of the way up & then when up to operating temp reads at just under 3/4. I take it this is not normal & my gauge is out. Is there any way to fix it?
  18. G

wheel/jack toolkit location

Can someone tell me where tools go as they were loose when I got the car. Is there meant to be a pouch like the dc2 that sits in the spare wheel or is there a compartment somewhere, couldnt see anything.
  19. G

Wind noise

Recently bought a dc5. Ive noticed quite a bit of wind noise at above 30-40mph. Is this normal for these cars, is it something to do with the aerodynamics.
  20. G

Hello everybody

Just thought id introduce myself. Recently picked up a lovely 2002 cw dc5. Had a couple of niggles but these were quickly sorted out by Tom at TGM & now performs great. Its taking time to adapt from my S2000 its a lot more civilised than I expected & the engine is quite a bit smoother/quieter...