Search results

1. J

Wind deflectors

Have you tried silicone spray in the rubbers mate. looking at getting some climair wind deflecotors for mine as it didn't come with any when I imported my dc5
  2. J

JDM speed limiter HELP?

Also would like to know how to do this. Does anyone have a guide on how to do it?
  3. J

Best Coilovers?!?

Thanks Chris, but no stock at moment. Need them fitted on the car by next weekend, so will try Hendy or TGM tomorrow see if they have them on the shelf ready to ship out.
  4. J

Best Coilovers?!?

Where are they available for this price?
  5. J

Wheels what fits and how they look

Red. On the Sparco Assetto Gara alloys are you running 225/45/17 tyres? I am going to to Bilstein B16 coilovers all round, so don't want any rubbing issues.
  6. J

Thanks for the links - could not find using the Sparco brand and model. Have you fitted the new set yet?. Any pic's?. Have a facelift in Championship white, so wondered what the silver graphite would look like against the matt black on mine?
  7. J

Looking for the exact same alloy wheels for my DC5. Cannot find any dealers online in the UK - where did you source them from?
  8. J

Autoglass windscreen replacement - part numbers

The side trims are held on by retaining clips. With care, the clips are reusable, and the side trims are every time. If they are damaged, it is down to the fitting.
  9. J

My Windscreen Nightmare.., Advice Needed

Independent windscreen companies can deal direct with most of the major insurers in the UK. A few will double the excess if non 'approved' used, but most well known insurers have contracts in place with the independent network. We invoice direct through third party glass claims handling...
  10. J

My Windscreen Nightmare.., Advice Needed

Windscreen replacement should not be a nightmare. It all depends on who does the job!!. Their are qualified fitters, and their are cowboys. Far too many in our trade unfortunately :roll:. Side mouldings are always reusable, and retaining clips should not break. Neither should the scuttle...
  11. J

Is this ok to drive???

hey ezza im a windscreen fitter myself, it wont affect the glue as it goes hard after 24 hours so no need 2 worry bout that and its waterproof so dont worry about it leaking unless its been bodged by autoglass , mobile windscreens or any of these national companys as we have corrected alot...
  12. J

near side integra type R sticker

were can i contact him 2? he got a number i can ring him on?
  13. J

near side integra type R sticker

hey the near side sticker has started 2 come off when i cleaned it last time anyone no were i can get a new one from for a decent price? jack :)
  14. J

whining/ rotational noise face lift DC5 05 plate

hey i have found the fault for this problem. its the rear tyres that are makin this whinin noise because the inside of the tyre wears out quicker than the outside of the tyre because of the camber setting tht honda has set it to for the handlin of the dc5 so tht was the problem we had on...
  15. J

Hitler looses to a Honda - Repost?

lmao cant beat i-VTEC lol
  16. J

whining/ rotational noise face lift DC5 05 plate

Hey Has anyone with a facelift dc5 had a problem with a whining noise from 40mph onwards, and when u pull away from stand still in first gear? :-k The car has just reached 16,300 miles so should not be a wheel bearing at this mileage, any ideas? :-k cheers jack :D
  17. J

standard tire pressures for the dc5

hey :) does any one no the standard tyre pressures for the dc5? :-k hope 2 hear from u soon jack :)
  18. J

exaust back box

cheers will look into that :) any one no any places down in the south west cornwall area?
  19. J

rust on bottom of both doors?

is any one having any problem wiv little rust spots under the door seals at the bottom? :-k hope to hear from u soon :) jack :)