Search results

1. K

Key wont turn in driver door!

Had this exact problem about 9 months ago. It will most probably be the inner parts of the barrel(cant for the life of me remember what you call them) that are damaged. I stripped the barrel out of the door(actually very easy to do) and sent it to the Bolton lock company along with my key after...
  2. K

DC5 Respray Advice Needed

Ive also had some work done by JRM recently. Very happy with the work that was carried out and pretty decent guys too
  3. K

The Ultimate Battery Thread

Just got one from Honda for £66 including vat. Two minute phone call, just told him it was a DC5 and he was able to find chassis no. on there system. In stock, he put it aside and I was able to get it straight away as its 5 mins up the road. Very impressed
  4. K

Eibach springs

Probably the most covered topic on here. Alot of people including myself have the pro kit, drops the car slightly and no issues with rubbing or knocking. Perfect ride hieght in my opinion.
  5. K

My Teg has been hit, advice please

Something very similar happened to me in the last few months. Even if it just needs front bumper and splitter plus fitting its going to be 4 figures. I would let the insurance companies deal with it, safer that way. It wont effect your insurance if she has admitted blame and its going through as...
  6. K

Looking to lower my dc5..

I believe Eibach do 2 sets of springs for the DC5. 'Pro kit' which is what alot of people have on here and 'sportsline' which gives a lower ride height which is what i think is pictured at the top. I have the 'pro kit' which drops the rear by approx 30mm and front approx 25mm. Not to disimilar...
  7. K

Milano red paintwork

Cant wait to see the pics Coldfuse. These guys are suppose to be really good, didn't Aly get a spoiler done by them recently?
  8. K

Dave at Steels

Just ordered a few bits and bobs from Dave, very helpful and knowledgable guy. Fantastic service! Will be using agian whenever i need stuff. Thanks Dave!
  9. K

Going from Coilovers to oem shocks and lowering springs

Looking really nice, wheels look spot on. Im sure the car will feel nice and fresh especially with the brand new springs!
  10. K

Going from Coilovers to oem shocks and lowering springs

To be fair I just bought Eibach front adjustment bolts brand new for less than £15 which i think is the point thats C&S Evo7 is making. There cant be much saving there can there? Although you're right every penny does count. Anyway, Im rambling. Some very good work getting done here, look...
  11. K

Alloy Wheel Refurb - Central Scotland

Pentland powder coating do a same day return with courtesy car for £200 plus VAT. Not used them myself yet but am planning to. I know someone that used them and were very pleased with the work&service. http://www.pentlandpowdercoating.co.uk/product-services/alloy-wheel-refurbishment/ Regards Kev
  12. K

Adrian Flux

Just renewed mine with Sky. Just under £700 which was up by about 15% on last year. Phoned around 6 other companies before giving up as no one was cheaper and i ran out of motivation. Im 29 with 6 years no claims, milage up to 5k and no mods(yet) P.s To be fair Sky were great to deal with...
  13. K

NJ51 KTE Silver Teg

Could it be this car? That would maybe explain the good price.... viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32179
  14. K

Seats

Pretty sure the passenger and drivers seats are identical and therefore interchangable. Someone please correct me if im wrong :-k
  15. K

about wf52dzw

Ive only got cat 2 immobiliser on mine so not sure if thats entirely correct.
  16. K

Facelift conversion

I think the rear bumper, rear lights, front headlights and front bumper are a straight swap. Someone correct me if im wrong please!
  17. K

My DC5 has gone. Please keep a look out

Guys, Always always get a 3rd party witness where possible. If the culprit knows there is a witness it makes them less likely to pull a fast one. You can always report the incident to the police with witness details even if they dont attend at the time. Hard lines mate, and all the best with...
  18. K

About to buy...

To be fair its probably much safer buying off someone on this forum. Most people on here are very honest and would send you any number of pics and details about the car. This would reduce the chances of you not being happy with it once you were there. Effectively you would almost definately buy...
  19. K

Scottish newbie

Welcome, Rare colour and alloys. Looking very clean also. Very nice