Search results

1. TyperItr

330mm Discs

Finally getting back to my DC5, Engine is being rebuilt and a new brake upgrade. I have had a set of Porsche 996 turbo Brembo's on the shelf for a while now, thinking of getting some brackets made up and fit them. Just wondering where do people go for discs these days? The 2 piece discs I can...
  2. TyperItr

Offered a DC5 as a swap for my Pulsar GTI-R

So some people may remember i picked up a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R in January, well the thing is i picked up a second one in March (Which i never intended to do) I am now trying to sell my first GTI-R for £4,875. I have been offered a swap for a Blue, C-pack, 2 owner DC5 with with just less than...
  3. TyperItr

A not too inconvenient brake down

So for the first time ever my car let me down last weekend. But the good news is that it was my own fault not the cars. The car had been parked up for about 4 months now and I decided to take it out for a weekend. Little did I know I had the trickle charger on the wrong terminals for all this...
  4. TyperItr

Handy video explaining oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLMfUz34R0&feature=youtu.be
  5. TyperItr

Can anyone read a Datalog?

So my car wont start. My Kmanager didnt show up any fault codes so i took a datalog and tried to start the car. Anyone capable of reading this datalog to see what is going on?
  6. TyperItr

Coil Pack - Car wont start

So in 9 years of ownership for the first time yesterday (Bar issues caused by myself) my Integra failed to start. I was driving it around with no problem parked it up 2 weeks ago went to start it and no spark. Checked the fuel rail to make sure there was fuel. I emptied it out and restarted, it...
  7. TyperItr

Anyone used Ebay Aerosol B501P Blue paint?

Just wondering if anybody has used this paint? There are a few different sellers but i chose this one I chose this cos I have fallen for their marketing really. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29-88-L-2x400ml-SPRAYDOSEN-LACK-SPRAY-FUR-HONDA-B-501P-Circuit-Blue-/371091809439?hash=item5666cba49f I...
  8. TyperItr

So you want J's Wide Arches? Be Prepared.

So about 7 Months ago I ordered a set of Js fenders, they arrived this week only I was in no rush what so ever so this didn't bother me too much. But what did bother me was when i opened the box. Here are the pictures of what I got So I asked another member on here and was told that his...
  9. TyperItr

"Dash Dodger" Roll Cages

So I have always been interested in getting a cage for the car. Mainly the Cusco cage. There are 2 types, the through dash and the "dash dodger" the one that comes down along the outside of the dash. I have been googling cages and find sites like Honda -Tec and other owners sites there is a lot...
  10. TyperItr

New Headlights. Need Focusing??

So a while ago I purchased a set of new headlights from Hendy Perfoemance. I fitted them to the car but it has been off the road since. I have my car test coming up in the next 2 weeks. When you get new headlights are they focused from factory or do I need to get them focused for the road?
  11. TyperItr

Honda NSX Rocket Bunny Kit

Anybody else see this recently. There was a blue NSX at SEMA with this kit on it, but i have not come across good pictures if it. But here are the computer generated pictures of the kit. I think it is a really aggressive looking kit. And I for one really like it. If I had an NSX...
  12. TyperItr

Front wheel drive, inferior?

Recently I have been thinking about the Dc5 being Fwd and thinking is fwd inferior to its rwd / awd competition. None of the really fast car are fwd!! E.g Nissan skyline, which I know is the ultimate jdm car (r34 gt-r). I was recently at an event that had a lot of high powered cars there, s15...
  13. TyperItr

What colour to get my Rays se37 Refurbed?

Just seeing what peoples opinions on this are. I have a set of SE37k rims but the finish on them is not the best if I am honest. I am going to get them refurbished even though I know this gets rid of the much sought after rays anodised lip. Anyway as the car is blue and I already have a set of...
  14. TyperItr

Ebay Headlights

So my headlights are shot. The passenger ballast keeps blowing from water going down into it from inside the lens. My drivers side light is just very yellow. Has anybody used this set of light before...
  15. TyperItr

Anyone have any experience of "PowerVamp Clubsport" batteries??

I was using an Odyssey PC680 battery but that has fried itself so I need to buy a new battery. I was looking around and have found 2 more batteries that are the same dimensions and design. So the one I am thinking of getting is this one - Due to the price obviously as it is £60 and includes a...
  16. TyperItr

Wheel spacers 20mm or 15mm??

I am thinking of getting some wheel spacers and I have done up a simple calculation to make sure I have it correct. I am just putting this out here form someone to either correct me of confirm what I am thinking. I have 8.5" rims on the car. However the new wheels I just got are 7.5 but I want...
  17. TyperItr

Oil Starvation

Just wondering what happens to the car when this happens? does it shut off automatically? Was cornering hard on Saturday over a sharp enough S bend when the oil pressure dropped and the car practically shut down. It stayed running but there was no power and the oil pressure gauge dropped to...
  18. TyperItr

Value of Blue Recaros

I have been searching the forum to see if anybody has sold a set of Blue Recaros or if there is much of a demand for them, but I cant seem to find any threads regarding this. My question is how much do people think a set of these are worth?? I have seen red and black DC2 ones for sale but not...
  19. TyperItr

Getting the right shade of B507P Blue?

I know people will say bring the car into your local repair shop and get them to match the paint colour, I have tried this and it didn't work. On a really sunny day with the light directly on the car you can see quite a large shade difference between the new paint and the OEM paint. I can not...
  20. TyperItr

My new 76mm Exhaust perfect fit great sound. Pictures inside

Hey well i got my new exhaust onto the car yesterday and i have to say i am delighted with the outcome. I cant believe the sound off it, way quieter than i thought it would be and sounds very deep and in my opinion burbles a bit like a Subaru. I got a Vibrant 3" straight through muffler and a...