Search results

1. F

People trying to race all time now

So recently im getting a shit load of d---s sitting on my rear bumper trying to race me, i never use to get it but now its happening everyday Its doing my nut in, even more so as i have my 8 month little girl in the car alot of the time, And its always shitty kids in hot hatchs, never evo...
  2. F

Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Cant make my mind up on what pads would be best for fast road use Does anyone here had any of these pads before. any trouble with them like making loads noise Like to know how stoping is from cold also Or any ideas on other pads apart from ds2500 which i know are popular here on the forum
  3. F

cost of getting cams fitted

How much would you be looking at all in to get some toda A2 cams fitted and then mapped. Also including the price of the cams in the total price aswell Is it a worth while route to go down?
  4. F

Bonnet pins, Whats the options

Iv been looking about at different designs and i want somethink thats not in your face. So far ive seen your aurocatch, dont like these much, Old fashion sparco pins( not very secure) Then i came accross these http://www.quik-latch.com/ Thay do the main ones on the site but also some mini...
  5. F

top secret titanium tow hook

Look at this bit of kit, fancy one of these anyone? http://www.rhdjapan.com/top-secret-tita ... mall-54084 Out of intrest, what do you bolt these onto at the front?
  6. F

rhdjapan.com

Has anyone ordered anything from them. Thay seem the same as touge distribution but some larger items are 100 pounds cheaper, due to cheaper postage sevice
  7. F

changing just the 4-2 section manifold

Would i see much gain in changing just the 4-2 section of the manifold? For instance to a j'racing section, i just cant be bothered with swoping it over every MOT time Or is the cat that is the biggest problem
  8. F

cd players packed in

ok my old one has packed in now and im looking to get another one, What do i need to look out for , the one iv just taken out had one wire for the power and then a 16 pin connection socket. that was it. Do all the cd players on the market use a 16-pin connector?
  9. F

Uprating the rear anti roll bar

Iv read that on front wheel drive cars you should only uprate the rear arb. I was thinking of uprated both front and rear to cusco arb but read that uprating the front one can cause more understeer. Has anyone got any views on this, have you uprated both or just the rear only and was it a...
  10. F

yokoham ad08, warning??

can anyone tell me why on these tyres, it says warning dont fit to a 17.5 rim?? _________________
  11. F

is this a bargain or fake shit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT I just noticed this on ebay, looks like a real mugen oil cap, these normaly retail for 80 pounds What u guys think?
  12. F

oem bushes

Does anyone know how much a full replacement set will cost from honda Or would it be worth going down the super flex bushes route
  13. F

Best track day tire for summer road use?

Im thinking getting some track day tires for next summer for road use and was wondering what you guys think would be best, taking into account the we often get summer showers in uk tho Yokohama AD08 toyo r888 federal 595RS-R Federal are the cheapest which is making me look at these at the moment
  14. F

HELPPPP i cant find a good replacement for the dc5

Thinking i might have no choice but to sell up soon But after hours of looking about i just cant find anything im intrested in Is the any car for say 5k that are fun and still get a baby in the back? Or could i get say a dc2 for fun a cheap family car aswell? Any help would be great because...
  15. F

steering clonk sound when parking ( how many have it )

Just wondering how many of you get this sound when parking up. Its a sound when going from lock to lock at slow speed when parking, i read on here that some have the sound and some dont Im just trying see how common the sound is with the dc5.
  16. F

JAE

So are we doing anything this year for Jae, i looked in the meet section but could not see anything Are we having a stand cos im really looking forward to it this year?
  17. F

strange dc5 seats

Anyone ever seen seats like these before in the link? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-HONDA-INTEGR ... 2eada6d6c9 I know there not an option from factory but i think the fronts dont look too bad. The rears i dont like so much.
  18. F

Wheel stud replacement

i need to replace a wheel stud for my dc5, can u buy and change them individually? Or do need to change the whole lot?
  19. F

What car next?

Can anyone help give me some ideas for what car i should get next We just had a little girl, so i need something bit family but i also want something thats gona keep me intrested and fun to drive Budget about 3-4.5k
  20. F

tyre pressures (whats a good set up for you)

Just wondering what kind of F-R tyre pressures people like to run on there dc5 What tyres u got and what pressures u find make a gd set up