Search results

1. civicjordan281

DC5 seat in a EP3

Hi guys hope u can help me out, I have a spare oem sr4 seat that a mate wants to put in his ep3, is it just a cast of bolting it on a ep3 rail? As We know the dc5 rail is different as 3 of the 4 holes like up, or is there a aftermarket one that will fit? Or does he need to get a ep3 premier...
  2. civicjordan281

Ebc discs

I‘m after some replacement rear discs but there‘s not that many options. Has anyone used ebc rear discs? On there site it lists dc5 Discs so just wondered if anyone has used them in the past?
  3. civicjordan281

Rear pad query

Hi guys Random question my car eats rear pads, mostly on the o/s/r more than the n/s but the piston and the sliders are all free so I‘m kinda stumped. The last 2 times I‘ve used brembo pads. Is it worth trying a different compound? The discs are normal colour and have no scoring marks etc so...
  4. civicjordan281

Error code P0112

My elm light came on this morning with the error code P0112 intake air temp sensor 1 circuit low Any ideas?
  5. civicjordan281

Greenlight online quote

I did a online quick quote last night and received a call a call back today from Will, he quoted me £529 which blew sky's renewal quote out of the water! when I said I will give sky a ring to see what they can do he basically said don't bother as you will just stick with them, and according to...
  6. civicjordan281

Start Button

Does anyone know if there are any diagrams etc on how to retro fit one? Thanks?
  7. civicjordan281

Fuel light not working

Just wondering if anyone else had come across the same problem. As I'm pretty sure mine isn't working as on 2-3 occasions now I've put over 50 letres of fuel in and my reserve light hasn't come on :/. It's been like 50.2/3 etc so only just above 50. Also am I right in thinking that when you turn...
  8. civicjordan281

Noise testing advise

i know i will probaly get rinced buy dotty and stu! ;) but just a quick question really, im looking into booking a noivce track day at brands next month and i was wondering if anyone has been around brands with the same/similar setup as me. as my only worry is if i will pass the noise test :/...
  9. civicjordan281

Gruppe m filter?

Does anyone know where I can get a new genuine gruppe m filter as mine has seen better days :( Thanks
  10. civicjordan281

Gear selection issue

Over the last couple of days it has become harder to select 1st and 2nd gear when pulling up/pulling away from junctions etc and i have to pull away in 3rd (not ideal) but then sometimes it goes in 1st/2nd like normal, its fine through the rest of the gears :/ i had the clutch changed about 10k...
  11. civicjordan281

misfire/hesitation only in vtec

Right lads where to start..... my teg a grown a really annoying problem, its got a misfire/hesitation but only in vtec its fine below vtec there are no eml light on buy the way. It all started when i filled up at my local shell station last tuesday i 1st thought just a dodgy batch of vpower but...
  12. civicjordan281

Interior light problem

as above really anyone else had/having problems with there interior light?? mine seems to have a mind of its own it works when it bloody whats to its soooo annoying and as the darker nights as in now it makes it even worse. The bulb works fine, anyone have ainy idea's???
  13. civicjordan281

Sky Insurance

Just moved to Sky from adrimal and what can i say there service was top notch :) cost me a little more but made some big savings in other area's so it was worth it imo.... well recomended
  14. civicjordan281

dc sports mani problem

My dc sports mani is sitting very close to the front arb and sometimes over bumps etc it touchs,is there any way of stopping this from hitting??
  15. civicjordan281

Front Ball joints

Ive got play in my n/s/f lower ball joint,i know you cant get them seporate from honda as you have to buy the hole hub, would it be worth me getting say the buddyclub role centre adjusters?? If i did buy them does anyone know if the oem's press out???
  16. civicjordan281

Kpro base map

Hi ive just picked up yellafella's kpro and im wondering what would be the best base map to upload as i have no idea what one to use,im getting mine mapped at eurospec in 2 weeks. his was mapped for full toda system,70mm tb,rbc and aem cai, mine has currenty fitted gruppe m,rbc and kakimoto cat...
  17. civicjordan281

Thottle body and exhaust mani question

i have a rbc and karceps adaptor waiting to fit but i wonder would this thottle body would fit the karcepts adaptor i have (its for use with the oem tb)????: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT i have been told buy the people selling it that it will fit but i dont want to...
  18. civicjordan281

Bride seats

1st of all im not sure if this is the right section but here it goes,i have a chance of buying some bride gias low max seats from a mates ep3 they are fitted with bride lower seat rails i just wondered if they would be a direct fit in to a dc5?? and also do oem rails come apart from oem seats...
  19. civicjordan281

Artic blue paint code

Ive done a search but i cant find the paint code for artic blue can anyone help??
  20. civicjordan281

Poss new wheels

I have a chance of buying a set of work emotion wheels they are 5x114 and the et is 40 i just wondered if they will fit a dc5?? any help will be welcomed