Search results

1. C

Another F****** Dent !!!

Can you not get to it from inside ? Thru the sparker hole ?
  2. C

Prefacelift Projector Headlights

https://www.facebook.com/Headlightretrofits/
  3. C

Prefacelift Projector Headlights

There is a company up here in Scotland called headlightretrofits I know they can fit the projector units to oem headlights they are on Facebook and seem to have a good reputation and do some high end cars also some questionable mods
  4. C

Auto trader

The car was wet so it was hard to say for sure but the spot welds on the inner lip of the rear arch looked original and so did the ones in the chanel where the boot lid shuts into ? Boot floor looked ok too ? My guess is it wasn't undersealed well enough ? And run through many winters on the...
  5. C

Auto trader

6. C

Auto trader

i have no idea where the car came from (dicksons of perth) had imported it but where its been since import i don't know i don't think its local to the area I've never seen it about before
  7. C

Auto trader

It's just a small local dealer and no one was about and the car was unlocked ! And I assume they know which it's as cheap ? It also had paint work done on the front as the engine bay was covered in dust car was wet so couldn't get a proper look at the paint finish
  8. C

Auto trader

Basically it's rotten and Iam sure you could poke your fingers through the bodywork! I opened the filler cap door and round the filler neck was bubbling with thick rust from the inner wing After owning a facelift a few years back it was quite concerning how rough it was for an 06 car
  9. C

Auto trader

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410308605895/postcode/ka107bb/usedcars Anyone planning to travel to look at this car send me a pm and I will share my findings with you I went to see it as its local to me and I wouldn't want anyone wasting too much time traveling to see it I...
  10. C

titanium exhaust

If you can get it back I may be able to repair it depending on damage ?
  11. C

titanium exhaust

that looks familiar to the first one i repaired too
  12. C

titanium exhaust

sounds like it unfortunately i can't find any better pictures of mine if you post a picture i could say yay or nae :) p.s I've fixed two
  13. C

titanium exhaust

if it helps thats what my amuse looked like ?
  14. C

cracked sump? worry or not

i don't think you have anything to worry about . i have seen this on another forum on an ep3 i think its part of the casting / forming of the sump he gave it a light rub with some sand paper and the " cracks " have disappeared you could try the same for piece of mind tho ? bob :)
  15. C

Tyre direction issue

I know someone who got 3 points for having a tire fitted in the wrong direction, He had just put the wheels on the car after having them powder coated and the powder coating place got it wrong he never noiced , got stopped by the traffic for a routine stop check and they noticed it and he got...
  16. C

My DC5 has gone. Please keep a look out

its a bit late now and its a sad story . but after i had a bump that took months to sort out if it ever happens again i will call the police if they dont want to come out as no is hurt i will play the i think the other driver might of had a drink card and i bet they are there within the blink of...
  17. C

Top Gear Cool Wall - Please Vote :) Now on the COOL wall :D

Voted too but I couldn't see how many it had ?? :wink:
  18. C

LeeH's project thread - Carbon Mirrors P9

Re: LeeH's project thread - Wheel Refurb P7 18 aug Nice results with the callipers :)
  19. C

help

Cheers for the pics it's made my mind up love the White :wink: Will post pics up once I have had them done 8)
  20. C

help

I knda know what you mean but they look small enough I think black would make em look tiny think it's going to have to be White :)