Search results

1. C

Auto trader

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410308605895/postcode/ka107bb/usedcars Anyone planning to travel to look at this car send me a pm and I will share my findings with you I went to see it as its local to me and I wouldn't want anyone wasting too much time traveling to see it I...
  2. C

help

not dc5 question but an ek9 one :D i picked up these wheels yesterday they need a refurb now i dont know what colour to go for i like the yellow white look but like the wheels in there original colour ? pics :wink: they ned to be a light colour as i have a new sticker set to go on
  3. C

wheel values?

i have a set of mugen mf10s that might be for sale they are 17x8 and offset of 55 finished in anthricite just looking for advice on the value of these wheels as i cant find a set of 17s for sale anywhere :xconfused: and iam just looking for a fair value cheers bob
  4. C

broken brakes

right guys i have a problem :xlol: my facelift has acquired a rattle from the driver side rear arch on further inspection found this to be broken first of all does anyone know what it is? it comes off the camber arm and attaches to a servo of some kind, with a multi plug my guess is a...
  5. C

mugen wheels

ive got a chance of a set of mugen mf10 wheels in 17inch and advice on how to make sure they are genuine? iam aware the are fakes about any hints or advise on makeing sure these aint many thanks bob, :xhelp:
  6. C

Amuse R1 Titanium

i took my exhaust off to day to get the baffles sorted as its rattling and making my car sound horrid only to find these cracks. To say iam a little displeased is an understatement i know the second one is on a previous repair but i could :xcry:
  7. C

defi gauges

been looking at getting some of the above , can anyone tell me how easy or not these are to fit? with the control box is it as simple as plug and play? i have tried the search but not found anything to help me , any help would be 8) cheers bob