Search results

1. B

Bored with the teg, what next?

I agree with Peter D... Lotus is the way forward. You seen the 5 new models they are bringing out?? :o
  2. B

Hello from Scotland

Im in Bathgate and i'll be selling mine soon (off back to uni!). If your interested its a CW DC5 2001 (51 plate) 60k miles, excellent condition - £8500. I'll be putting up a for sale post soon with full spec & pics. PM me if your interested. Cheers.
  3. B

Valve Clearances

It definitely should be checked, as said, every two years or so (or 20 - 25k miles). It may never need to be changed. However, having an Accord Type R previouslly, the H22a7 definitely needed the valve clearances done every know and then. I had an issue with mine for ages, couldn't figure out...
  4. B

Where are my ponies? (missing 70-80hp!!)

That mid range does not look good. Hope you get it sorted.... looks like your going to have to do a fair bit of trial and error with the mapping and also the parts!
  5. B

KPRO ADVICE

Pardon my ingorance here but why don't people map the dc5 themselves if they have a kpro and kmanager? Surely there are guides on how to use kmanager and how to optimise for your mods? Please correct me if I'm wrong as it may be far more complicated than that but i would have thought it would...
  6. B

Thinking of changing from FN2 CTR to DC5

DO IT! I have an A-pack (Apparently!) which has no rear wiper and doesn't have folding mirrors, or push start which is optional on all i believe. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. You can get a DC5 for cheaper than an FN2 and they are generally better all round 8) :D Plenty of good...
  7. B

Buying some AEM fresh air!

Regarding the filter getting wet, if your worried about this get an injen hydro-shield! Kinda like a condom for your filter but allows air to pass through. Got this on mine and never had any issues. Overall the AEM CAI is a great induction kit!
  8. B

Post up your mileage of your DC5

Re: Post up your mileage of your 2001 DC5 2001, just under 56k miles
  9. B

new girl

Track Scotland day on Thursday, probably going to watch as can't afford to go on track at the moment :oops: You should come watch!
  10. B

new girl

Hi Hayley! You enjoying the wintegra? Be good to see it and catch up with yourself and Marky, haven't see you two in ages! Get some pics up! 8)
  11. B

new guy from bathgate scotland

Hi mate, I live in Armadale so right next to you, I've got a CW DC5 - Not seen you around, you not had it long? Whats in like with the charger on? Must be mental 8)
  12. B

Projectdc5.com - Building a DC5 Track Car @ Showoff Imports

Looks like a potential epic build up thread - keep us updated!! 8)
  13. B

Best Induction kit

Best value for money is AEM CAI - buy one new for £180 and has similar gains with great noise! Check out funky power (www.funkypower.co.uk) for them, they do Gruppe M and J's Racing intakes also.
  14. B

aem v2

I would go for an AEM CAI - V2 can suffer from heat soak... But then again is easier to fit... AEM CAI you have to change the windscreen washer reservoir (they give you a new one) - but cold air is better than hot air :P
  15. B

RBC on Ebay

Exactly what i was looking for!! Cheers mate xthumbup
  16. B

RBC on Ebay

Where does the RBC manifold come from then? Are there any dyno results for comparisons from the standard ITR manifold and the RBC or even the RRC? Thanks! :)
  17. B

RBC on Ebay

Anyone know? Is this the manifold that is on the FD2 civic type r as standard?
  18. B

RBC on Ebay

Can someone point me in the direction of what RBC stands for and what the difference is from the standard ITR manifold? Is there a thread? I cant find one :( Also if the RBC is made by Honda why don't they put them on as standard? :xnewbie:
  19. B

All about the sound...

If money wasn't an issue im sure everyone would ;)
  20. B

RBC on Ebay

Group buy xthumbup Im in