Search results

1. S

Lowering springs?

Eibach, gets my vote. Test drove a few cars when i brought mine with stock with standard shocks and eibach springs. Mine feels much better than standard, better ride, improved handling and better stance.
  2. S

Paul @ Buddyclub

Already up in my project thread :) http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23143-sam-bs-cw-dc5/page__st__20
  3. S

Paul @ Buddyclub

Ordered new wheels Buddyclub wheels from him last week and excellent service and a great discount plus quick delivery! They also look awesome :) Thanks alot mate!
  4. S

Poor Boys or Clay Bar?

My personal choice is NXT tech Wax from Megauirs. A good Wax IMO. I always use instant tar remover and then, claybar to remove all contaminates first :). As PORTHOS claying is great and does get rid of all the shit!
  5. S

Poor Boys or Clay Bar?

You are best off using the clay first. This weekend i cleaned, then clayed, SRP, NXT wax. Results were great :)
  6. S

dc5 v/s clio 182

I've owned both. Dc5 is quicker, in a straight line and around the corners, feels more planted but not quite as chuckable. Clio is hoot drive though. Also say that the dc5 is quicker than my mates stock 197.
  7. S

New DC5 owner! Hello all!

Hi Paul thanks for info, looks like there's some bits I'll be purchasing off your site to! Am quite interested in your spoilers to, replied on the thread :)
  8. S

Exactly Dotty. Bang on the money there. I picked it up right at the end of November!
  9. S

Not sure if i prefer white or black wheels tbh
  10. S

Yer both manifolds are from Johnboy, i've spoke to tdi north and they'll be doing my ecu and mapping :) Haha, french stuff was really easy to work on! so if the honda stuffs easier then happy days! Sorry dave numberplate surround isn't going anywhere :p
  11. S

I picked up a tegwia one off this forum cheap, not really sure what figures to expect? Still not Positive I will be fitting it if it's going to make the car really loud!
  12. S

Cheers for the warm welcome people. Basically at Mallory park I was coming down the back straight trying to get past a dc2 that held me up and had to brake late for the right hander at the end of it unfortunately, the standard brakes had basically completely faded! Car span and I couldn't...
  13. S

I made a hello tread many years ago when i first started looking at DC5's however my age and finances ment it was out of my reach to own one. So ill tell you a bit about myself, My names Sam, I'm 21, a Sales Engineer from Devizes, Wiltshire. I've been Interested in cars ever since i could drive...
  14. S

CPL racing

Cheers Chris, i'll give TDI a call tomorrow! May wait for MASE though seeing as they have a impressive reputation!
  15. S

CPL racing

Nice! TDI Have perviously done a fair bit of work on my car and mapped it for Kpro in the past! I think i may make the trip to theres, will call them tomorrow. Who are MASE? Tom mentioned a french guy today?
  16. S

CPL racing

Do TDI north supply them? I originally wanted TGM to do it but they dont supply KPRO and use someone to map there cars. Who else supplys them in the uk, indeally id rather buy and have the car mapped in the same place! Ideally im going for a K100 Thanks Sam
  17. S

CPL racing

Hi guys, Had a search but can't find anything on this campany. Phoned them up today about there kpro and k100 ecus. They are offering the kpro for around the £750 mark and k100 around £450. Just wanted to know if anyone had any expierence with there mapping and products and whether these...
  18. S

CW Teg Paint work

I had a similar problem with my old car, i solved it by simply going over the whole car with Super Resin Polish and the paint looks much better!
  19. S

Rear Bumper Respray

Thanks! Seems reasonable. My car maybe at TGM shortly anyways
  20. S

Rear Bumper Respray

Has anyone had there rear bumper resprayed recently, what sort of cost should i expect? I need to have mine done as some tw@t scuffed it in a car park two hours after i brought my DC5 :cry: