Search results

1. S

Paul @ Buddyclub

Ordered new wheels Buddyclub wheels from him last week and excellent service and a great discount plus quick delivery! They also look awesome :) Thanks alot mate!
  2. S

New DC5 owner! Hello all!

I made a hello tread many years ago when i first started looking at DC5's however my age and finances ment it was out of my reach to own one. So ill tell you a bit about myself, My names Sam, I'm 21, a Sales Engineer from Devizes, Wiltshire. I've been Interested in cars ever since i could drive...
  3. S

CPL racing

Hi guys, Had a search but can't find anything on this campany. Phoned them up today about there kpro and k100 ecus. They are offering the kpro for around the £750 mark and k100 around £450. Just wanted to know if anyone had any expierence with there mapping and products and whether these...
  4. S

Rear Bumper Respray

Has anyone had there rear bumper resprayed recently, what sort of cost should i expect? I need to have mine done as some tw@t scuffed it in a car park two hours after i brought my DC5 :cry:
  5. S

Insurance for a 20 year old

Hi guys, Had a bit of a search but can't seem to find any apporpriate threads. Im looking at trying to get insurance for a DC5 Integra but the main issue is my age and finding a decent company. Tried Sky and Performance Direct but neither will touch me. Can anyone suggest any good companies...
  6. S

Hello

Hi all, Just though i would say hi. i dont own a Teg. i have a 106 16v Xsi and have owned 2 106 rallyes. Have joined to see what these car are all about. Have to say i love the intergra. my cousin has a blue DC5 52 plate with a HKS system and its mint. brilliant car. will defiently be my...