Search results

1. Hawaii5hoes

New Car Battery?

Does anyone whether this battery would be a good alternative? More amps and longer warranty :-k Number 156 on page 5 http://www.thebatteryguys.co.uk/products#
  2. Hawaii5hoes

Removing door cards - how to remove handles?

It's funny you mention that! I managed to take the door card off thanks to your pic. But when it came to putting it back on, it wasn't working for me at all! So I ended up taking the car to an audio shop and PAID them to fit the new speakers for me... I feel useless now :xaiweb4:
  3. Hawaii5hoes

Thank you!! Couldnt ask for better help, good pic. Just didnt want to break anything, will try this now. Cheers :xcheers:
  4. Hawaii5hoes

Im trying to remove my door cards in order to change speakers. Does anyone know how to remove the panel behind the door handles? Do i just pry it off?
  5. Hawaii5hoes

RIP to a fellow DC5 owner - Fiona

Deeply saddened having read this. R.I.P.
  6. Hawaii5hoes

Service etc

I ordered an oil filter two weeks ago but still haven't got anything through the post. No order confirmation or dispatch notice. Their customer services are pointless. Won't be using them again.
  7. Hawaii5hoes

Forza 3 Pics

Demo out on 24th Sep.. cant wait!
  8. Hawaii5hoes

where?

www.camskill.co.uk Best place for tyres imo - speedy service aswell.
  9. Hawaii5hoes

newbie from bournemouth

Welcome along! Well done.. you made the right choice =D> :wink: Get some pics up asap!
  10. Hawaii5hoes

Opinions Please - Blue DC5 with Mods in Japan - L@@K!!

Andy you are the best!!! Thank you kind sir! :xkiss: :xcheers:
  11. Hawaii5hoes

Opinions Please - Blue DC5 with Mods in Japan - L@@K!!

bit of a long shot, hope you don't mind me asking... viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10159&start=15 Forgive me for this Andy, this is a bit of a long shot... Do you still have these pics on your computer at all? I would really love to see them! I've had this car for just over a year and I still haven't...
  12. Hawaii5hoes

Oil advice and recommendations

Can you please suggest a suitable gear box oil to use with a race LSD. My car only has a couple bolt on mods though. Many thanks.
  13. Hawaii5hoes

Paint names

^^ #-o Thanks. In other words, best colours available for the teg 8)
  14. Hawaii5hoes

Paint names

Pre-facelift - Arctic Blue Facelift - Midnight Blue Pearl Post some pics when you get it, would be good to see the end result :-k
  15. Hawaii5hoes

Keep an eye out for Redline mag for the next couple of month

Found these on another site, hope you dont mind. Congrats!
  16. Hawaii5hoes

Carbon Fibre Bonnet Treatment?! Seeking Advice!

I've only used a small sample of the meguiars antioxidant, I need to get serious and order a whole lot of it. If it took you 4 washes to get rid, then I guess I'll have to be patient with it aswell. Electric buffer is off the shopping list. A gel coat polish and sealer sounds like a wise...
  17. Hawaii5hoes

Carbon fiber bonnet?

I think a OEM bonnet is something like 20kg and a carbon is around 5kg, so only a quarter of the weight. Makes it easier to open and close!
  18. Hawaii5hoes

Buddy Club P1 - 17" Advice

I think you'll have trouble finding a set of used ones, so I would be more concerned about that. But I would guess £300 for a used set in good condition.
  19. Hawaii5hoes

Carbon Fibre Bonnet Treatment?! Seeking Advice!

Tom Clark was very helpful and sent me a sample of the de-oxidiser. I buffed it in by hand, but didn't see any differece. I think I will have to give another shot using a buffing machine, as I think the problem is quiet bad.