Search results

1. Hawaii5hoes

Removing door cards - how to remove handles?

Im trying to remove my door cards in order to change speakers. Does anyone know how to remove the panel behind the door handles? Do i just pry it off?
  2. Hawaii5hoes

Coilover Reconditioning Refurb? Please advise

I have a set of Zeal coilys, which are currently in the 'for sale' section. I haven't had any joy with finding a place which will recondition them :xhelp: Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21490
  3. Hawaii5hoes

Carbon Fibre Bonnet Treatment?! Seeking Advice!

My Carbon bonnet looks very dull and I was hoping to gain some advice :( :xhelp: There's a layer of crap on the bonnet, the same crap some people have on their headlights. So last week I applied some 'Meguires Scratch X' along with some elbow grease for over 2 hours... but still shite! I dont...
  4. Hawaii5hoes

Zeal coilovers for sale/swap, but how much?

I have a set of Zeal coilovers on my car. They're supposed to be fully height adjustable, but the rings used to adjust the height have seized on two of them. So I want to sell them as non-height-adjustable coilovers, with fully functional damper adjust. The back two sometimes squeek, so could do...
  5. Hawaii5hoes

New Member DC5 Blue

Hi I'm Bil and below are pics of my new DC5 at JAE, which I bought of a fellow member. I will post more pics when I'm able to take some. I absolutely love this car, so I'm planning on keeping it for a while. She has a few mods: Full cat back exhaust - make unknown Gruppe M intake Zeal...