Search results

1. T

Integra Type R Registry

Thanks! I still have many brochures to scan. Someday I'll have time to scan them all and add them. One of the most recent ones I picked up is a 2002 New Zealand DC5 brochure.
  2. T

Integra Type R Registry

This past Monday marks the 3rd year of the ITR registry (Born 08-08-08 )! Over 860 ITR's have been listed thus far. I'll let you know when it hits 1,000! I appreciate all the listings, help with information, and all the support. :xcheers: Thank you very much! Matt
  3. T

Integra Type R Registry

Since my last update I have added the following: Mugen Company History - http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm What's Mugen - Company History Catalog (4.43mb) 1984 American Honda & Mugen GT-4 Car (1.15mb) American Honda & 80's Auto-X (4.29mb) Mugen Master Catalogs (Annual Multi-Model) -...
  4. T

ITR Registry

The registry just turned 3 on Monday. There has been many updates since it began. I updated the first post here to update you on the project. Thanks for your help the past couple years. :xcheers:
  5. T

Integra Type R Registry

I haven't listed any updates here in awhile, but this year I have added alot of new brochures, etc. Probably more than I've listed below. Enjoy... I've been in contact with Toda Racing. I'd like to introduce a new section to the Links/Info page with some background they have with the ITR's...
  6. T

ITR Registry

The registry has been around since 08/08/08. Both previous and past Integra Type-R owners can register their caR's and have a little place to add pictures, comments, buld lists, etc. With over 850 caRs on the registry now, it is fun to surf the listings and see all the beautiful and...
  7. T

Integra Type R Registry

I've recently made some additions to the links page (http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm) that you may like to take a look at. A few things containing DC5-R stuff... brochures, pricelists, Honda Access catalogs, press info, mugen catalogs, etc. Brochures: 2001 JDM DC5 (3.43mb) 2002 JDM DC5...
  8. T

Integra Type R Registry

I added some more DC5 info to my links page. Honda of Australia provided me with a 2002 DC5 press book and some digital photos (a few). I also have added tons of stuff to the links page since then. Check it out. If you have something I don't have listed, please share :D .
  9. T

Integra Type R Registry

Added: Many, many brochures, a handfull of Mugen brochures, and some press kits. I just added the 2004 JDM sales brochure, Honda access, and pricelist. I have alot more scanning to do and a couple things on the way. Enjoy! http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm
  10. T

Integra Type R Registry

Well I did my update to the links page http://www.integratyper.org/links.htm with market comparisons and such. I also added all the brochures that I've collected. I have several more being shipped to me and I will scan them and add them when I receive them. If you happen to have one that isn't...
  11. T

Integra Type R Registry

I have a 2002 JDM-r sales brochure on its way. Anyone else have any brochures? Much appreciated! I have a question about the silver colors: Satin Silver Metallic is prefacelift silver and Alabaster Silver Metallic is facelifted silver? Honda of Japans website only has the facelifted info on it...
  12. T

Integra Type R Registry

I found the facelift spec sheet and a few bits of info on each here and there. If you could scan it and save it as a .jpg's and e-mail it to me that would be helpful. I'm amazed at a few of the differences between the JDM and AUDM versions of the DC5. Steering and power are much different. Thanks!
  13. T

Integra Type R Registry

Yep, I was just hoping someone might have one around. Suprisingly I found a ton of info on DC5's straight off of the Honda of Japan website and Honda of Australia website. All other markets don't have the DC5-r. I do however still need pretty much all of the DC2 info. I see differences from...
  14. T

Integra Type R Registry

I have sort of a random question...Does anyone happen to have any of the ITR Brochures by chance? The ones they give you at the dealerships that include all of the specs, options, etc. I'm working on a side project and would like to obtain a scanned copy of each ITR model. Any help would be...
  15. T

Integra Type R Registry

Hey ladies and gents, long time no see. I haven't had any DC5's added in awhile (partly cuz we don't have them in the US so our DC5 forums are generally quite quiet). Just wanted to check in and remind you that you can update your listing with current mileage, current owner status, photos, etc...
  16. T

Integra Type R Registry

Just want to clarify before adding the changes (which should already be done), are both Honda OEM ITR blue colors "pearl"? Sorry for the delay. Thanks, Matt
  17. T

Integra Type R Registry

That's what I'm talking about :D
  18. T

Integra Type R Registry

Agreed! So just to verify (as to not add incorrect information), the DC5 colors I need to add are: Satin Silver Metallic - SSM Arctic Blue Pearl - ABP Vivid Blue Pearl - VBP What black is on the DC5's Nighthawk black pearl? Can anyone tell me if these colors were available all years of DC5 or...
  19. T

Integra Type R Registry

What colors did the DC5 Type-R's come in? I guess I never really looked that up. I've seen Championship White and Milano Red so far. I know the DC2's even came in a silver/grey that I need to add as well. I'll get them added no worries :) Thanks for the listings guys, I'll get them uploaded...
  20. T

Integra Type R Registry

Crazy! I have several from Ireland as well. None from Japan, but I can't speak Japanese. I'll have to bug my friend to translate for me. I did get the first DC5 listing last night! Since JDM R's don't have badge numbers I list them by year. To make them unique I just try to get the owner to...