Search results

1. ladykb

Dipped beam passenger side out!

So my feminine charm worked, Halfords manager not only refunded my £59.99 he also said drive with this one in until your new online ones arrive and then come back and I'll switch them over! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ladykb

Thanks all of to attempt a refund from Halfords Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ladykb

Thanks think I'll go for 6000 are they legal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ladykb

Ok great thanks my ones before had a brilliant bright with an ever so slight blue tinge so I think they must of been the 6000k would it be written on the bulb? I'll double check when I get home. I'm gunna try my luck for a refund on the Halfords one due to it not being right, don't fancy my...
  5. ladykb

So as I didn't have time to wait took bulb out totally shattered so deffo the bulb! Went to Halfords yes I know bad idea! I'm £59.99 down and have mismatching COLOUR! I think they gave me standard 4000k do I need 6000 or 8000 I think I'll buy a pair off internet any recommendations? Sent...
  6. ladykb

thanks I've posted this in the wrong forum sorry about that did through TapTalk. anyone recommend where i can purchase and i want to make sure its the super bright
  7. ladykb

Any ideas what bulb I need and how much I'm looking at? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ladykb

Urgent Question on Castrol Edge 5W/40

Ah just reading and I think I need the sport version for oem? I can't wait for delivery though so will the non sport be ok?
  9. ladykb

Thanks this is the description Castrol Edge 5w40 FST Engine Oil (1 litre)Castrol EDGE 5W-40 gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from todays higher revving, higher output engines that operate under increased pressures requiring lower viscosity oils with higher level of...
  10. ladykb

Hey peeps quick question! I've got a service booked with Tom at TGM a week Saturday but I need a top up of oil! Tom uses Castrol Edge 5w/40 but the nearest place to me that I can pick up from today only has the New Spec question is if it's still 5w/40 it should be fine right? Cheers all
  11. ladykb

Just seen MY DC5 in someone else's Auto Trader Add!!!

Should of at least blanked out the number plates!
  12. ladykb

Just seen MY DC5 in someone else's Auto Trader Add!!!

So was browsing auto trader and there was a nice white DC5 up for sale, flicking through the pics (some obviously taken at Japfest) I see my DC5!!!!! Shame my for sale sign was not bigger I could of got my advertising for FREE!!
  13. ladykb

Machine Polishing... Couple of pics :)

Christ on a bike look like new :P
  14. ladykb

Detailer in Hertfordshire

Hey all wanted to share a couple of pictures well actually 56 :xyes: in the entire album before and afters the difference is amazing, Full album link here http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/karen_brown1/slideshow/DC5%20-%20Prestige%20Enhancement%20Detail couple before and after shots BEFORE...
  15. ladykb

Car Cover

I have bought one from them and i used for the first few weeks then stopped due to concerns of the cover causing swirls if the car was not clean. Its in my boot still in the bag it came in.
  16. ladykb

R.I.P Integra

Holly crap glad your ok
  17. ladykb

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Had a full enhancement detail with http://prestigedetail.co.uk/services/enhancement-detail/
  18. ladykb

Selling NHB DC5 Later this year

i'm not i'm leaving the country to travel for a couple of years
  19. ladykb

thats about what i thought i wouldn't wanna go under 6k :xtsk:
  20. ladykb

I started my own business in July last year and I've been doing so well I am travelling for 3 years from christmas, i am toying with selling or storing