Search results

1. Initial D

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Well after 5 long years I've come back to a DC5 :D I called all the brokers and went with A Plan.....who told me the policy was starting Friday. I've found out today that my car wasn't insured and they haven't started the policy! They've not taken any money...yet but I'm majorly disappointed...
  2. Initial D

Integra Type R - Best Motoring International video

Watching this really makes me miss my DC5 :(
  3. Initial D

Put this in your S3, S2K, EP3, EK9, S15 pipe and smoke it

Also helps having the best driver in japan in the seat :P
  4. Initial D

DC5 vs S2000

Damn it i wish i could read all of that! the fit looks awsome! I think S2000 type r that would be awsome! :)
  5. Initial D

New aftermarket DC5 bumper

here's it in black on my car :P I've not seen another one on a car before. Its a backyard speical bumper. I think i need to get a red H for it.
  6. Initial D

Spoon ECU

Learn somthing new everyday :lol: I hada spoon on my dc2 and i really liked it. Mugen do two for the dc5, one that revs to 8800 and one to 9200. The 8800 should be ok on oem parts but the 9200 does recommend the valve train be upgraded. I was at a dyno day on sunday and there was a jdm ep3...
  7. Initial D

GearBox Oil Change

The way i filled mine up was to cut a garden hose long enough to get from the fill hole up into the bonnet just behind the airbox. Then useing a funnel poor the oil in. You can use clear hose so u can see when it starts to get full. Hope that helps :)
  8. Initial D

Spoon ECU

i'm not sure if spoon even do one for dc5? I know mugen are popular
  9. Initial D

White Sidelights

I got some from halfords and they are crap! So don't waste your money like i did! :lol: I'll try the phillips ones when these go pop.
  10. Initial D

Dyno Charts!!

Here's mine with a mugen airbox and a Kakimoto N1 catback: Not too bad :)
  11. Initial D

Anyone use these intakes?

To me looks like the bulletproof one is a spoon drop in with the funnel off a mugen intake. If it were me looking at these i would just do the hondata mod and get that vent thing, Should make difference. good luck with it
  12. Initial D

Removing Door Trim

Yeah like Dave said, pop the pannel off behind the handle. Then there are 3 screws behind there, and two under the arm rests. Then it will pull off and you will need to unplug the window switch :wink: job done :)
  13. Initial D

I found my coat hanger today!

Got a magic foot hanging off mine :)
  14. Initial D

Nippon challenge - Snetterton race report

Good write up dude. Good start to the season :) car looks good with all the stickers on. Good luck for the next race :)
  15. Initial D

17cm Component advice

Well after finally getting my speakers in and working, it looks like one of the mid speakers is dead :( I had them in my DC2 and i did think that it might have got abit wet.... So after searching high and low to find one speaker i've given up and am going to have to get a new set :roll: So...
  16. Initial D

Crashed the Teg :'(

Wow sorry to see this, glad ur ok and got a good pay out :) Could it be somthing like a caliper locking up or something? Just it suddleing pulling to one side like that :s worring!
  17. Initial D

You might be an Integra Type R owner if...............

Qulity thread! all sooooo true :D
  18. Initial D

Fitting Front Speakers Help!

cheers dude, i´ll check that out tomorrow and hopefully that will sort out my problem :D
  19. Initial D

A loud knocking when straghtening up from full lock

Mines been doing the same´since i dropped it. I´m hopping its just settleing in and will stop soon! :?
  20. Initial D

Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

Well I went for it..... Here are the results: I think they look cool. They aren't in as good nick as the black ones i swapped them for but i think a good clean and they will come up nice. I didn't fancy the blue mats and they would be constantly dirty :lol: Comments welcome