Search results

1. Initial D

17cm Component advice

Well after finally getting my speakers in and working, it looks like one of the mid speakers is dead :( I had them in my DC2 and i did think that it might have got abit wet.... So after searching high and low to find one speaker i've given up and am going to have to get a new set :roll: So...
  2. Initial D

Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of doing a swap with someone for thier blue seats. I have a black DC5 and i didn't know if this has been done before? I did a search and saw Livvy did it on her CW teg but couldn't see anyone else. Does anyone have any pics of a black with blue seats ? Cheers
  3. Initial D

Fitting Front Speakers Help!

I'm tryingt to fit some new front speakers and i was hoping to use the oem speaker adaptors with some mdf spacers. But have a slight problem.... The OEM speakers aren't like the other's i've seen in posts (gathers ones) I Guess the C pack has different types of speaker? So i didn't know...
  4. Initial D

Kakimoto Gaskits??

I have just got my self what i think is a Kakimoto N1 but i don't have any gaskits for it. Any one have any ideas where i could get one?? I'll take a pic of it if that will help? Thanks in advance