Search results

1. M

Kpro maps/calibrations

I've just received dotty's kpro for my jdm ep3 (mikegsi's old car). It's got a map on it for gruppe m, toda mani, fujitsibo exhaust and RBC. My car currently runs a gruppe m and feel's cat back. I'm looking for a basic map to get me by until i get it mapped properly (later this week)...
  2. M

brake options

i'm finding the dc5 brakes disappointing. what options do folk reckon from experience are the best for... pads ? pads and discs ? new caliper/discs/pads combo ? for fast road/track use :) particularly, the d2 8 piston brake kit.
  3. M

do these pads need changed?

well as said in previous posts my brakes are quite spongy and generally not as good as they should be! i've just ordered some dot 5.1 fluid, £8 for a litre of toyota stuff off ebay :) but as the car has just turned 30,000 miles, i thought the pads were maybe shot? they have around 5mm left...
  4. M

Powder Coating your wheels Championship White

after a few trips to various powder coaters, and a bit of research, i've discovered that the powder coat code for champ white (or near as damn it) is RAL 9010. if anyone if wanting to get their wheels refurbed and they offer "white", it'll be too bright a white and look odd, ask if they stock...
  5. M

brake pads

had my dc5 a few days more and coming from a 350z with brembos i feel the dc5 is a bit more spongy on the pedal. as the car has done 29k miles i was thinking maybe a change of pads is in order? what mileage are you getting from them? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-DC5-Integra-T ... 286.c0.m14...
  6. M

how do

elo, just got my dc5 last night, over the moon with it! names martin, 23 from ayrshire scotland. know a few people on here already from various car things. this is my 3rd imported type r, had an ek9, jdm ep3 and now the dc5 :) pics etc all here in the gallery section...