Search results

1. S

fan blowing at max constantly

Hi last week as i was driving my fan went from 1 to max without me adjusting it. Now its constantly blowing and the heat adjuster works fine as does everything else but i cant turn down the blower by twisting the knob. Its very annoying and loud. Anyone else experience this maybe????
  2. S

driveshaft

Anyone know a good place to buy a driveshaft other than honda?
  3. S

car struggling to start

Hi, went to start my car the other day and it turned over for 10-15 seconds before it started. Now its doing it every time i try to start it. The engine sounds like its firing and the battery is good. I changed the plugs but still the same. When it eventually starts its running and driving fine...
  4. S

WHERE TO BUY DRIVESHAFT.

Just wondering where to buy a driveshaft besides honda? Doesnt have to be uprated or anything!
  5. S

twin loop b pipe.

Does anyone know if theres any other b pipe out there that matches up to a twinloop back box. Seems impossible to find a mugen b pipe anywhere.
  6. S

tanabe concept g

im looking to buy a tanabe concept g cat back. i know people have said there not the most freeflowing exhaust but there resonably quiet. a mate of mine bought an sir prelude bb6 that came from japan with this exhaust and it looks and sounds great. they all seem to be in the usa so im wondering...
  7. S

manifold bolts help please.

hi im changing my mani for stainless one and i need to know what size and length the bolts are as i want to replace them with stainless ones. same for the cat as well, thanks.
  8. S

manifold bolts help please.

hi im changing my mani for stainless one and i need to know what size and length the bolts are as i want to replace them with stainless ones. same for the cat as well, thanks.