Search results

1. AC

nice one dude. No not recently but I'm gona love giving them a piece of the law they had no idea...

nice one dude. No not recently but I'm gona love giving them a piece of the law they had no idea about haha w4nkers!
  2. AC

alright fella, can you send me that DVLA / POLICE amendment to sticky number plates?

alright fella, can you send me that DVLA / POLICE amendment to sticky number plates?
  3. AC

Hi mate 89,000 currently man

Hi mate 89,000 currently man
  4. AC

Admiring the DC5

Admiring the DC5
  5. AC

hmmm Spoon N1?

ok fella. will keep you posted! ;)
  6. AC

hmmm Spoon N1?

haha very good! Have you got a Spoon?? Lol no not the cutlery version!
  7. AC

new on here

I saw this car on the net almost 2 years ago and its still not been sold! :xconfused: agreed was over priced at the time I saw it
  8. AC

hmmm Spoon N1?

what am I looking at 2nd hand or possibly part ex for my system? Its still in really good nick
  9. AC

hmmm Spoon N1?

not sure about my neighbours though. but then again they are busy body fuddy duddys!! You can bung them right?
  10. AC

hmmm Spoon N1?

Hmmm love my HKS Silent Hi Power but thinking about Spoon N1?? Discuss.... ;)
  11. AC

Flex Pipe

car is running fine now. So guess the ecu has sorted it self. Got an ecu light on now but will reset later Cheers for help
  12. AC

Flex Pipe

forgot to mention i had to install a generic lamba sensor (male ended) coz i couldnt get the other one out of the cat
  13. AC

Flex Pipe

maybe this is lack of back box pressure now?
  14. AC

Flex Pipe

Just installed my spoon 2-1. Running it with a HKS Silent Hi Power. The car seems ok under load however it doesn't like idling just under 900 like it used to (it dips) and sitting around 70mph the car seems to hesitate ever so slightly. (didn't do this before with the cat) Is this the ECU trying...
  15. AC

Insanely Quick Integra.

:lol: amazingly funny. I have tears in my eyes of how funny that was. LeeH i think you should actually do an impression of your own now! :xyes:
  16. AC

where can i get?

cheers guys
  17. AC

where can i get?

clear indicators from?
  18. AC

Spoon 2-1

hopefully getting one next week but wanted to know peoples experiences with them? Anyone had lean or rich problems with them? Is it recommended to get K-pro to fully utilise it? Any ECU Issues with no cat? Fuel needle running riot lol :xlol: etc etc Cheers
  19. AC

brake duct grill

ahh spot on link there. will watch that after a take the bumper off to see just how bad it is under there. my car likes eating small animals. wonder what it was trying to eat when it bent the grille?
  20. AC

brake duct grill

i guess you took the front bumper off bud?