Search results

1. JDM-DC5

more chamber w/ MeisterR! How?

camber bolts and adjustable steering arms are what i used with the same coilovers to get -2 and 0 toe at the front..
  2. JDM-DC5

Aaron's Mugen DC5 (PFL+CW)

Yea i got a few videos with it silenced and unsilenced and then i listened back and it had to come off. It just screams but everyone has different tastes. I had a buddyclub and didnt like it then changed between a spoon n1 catback and the regu. Both are sold now. The n1 was nice. Deep sound but...
  3. JDM-DC5

Aaron's Mugen DC5 (PFL+CW)

really well put together car.... Soo nice! But an unsilenced Regu? I put an unsilenced bpipe on mine to try it when i had the regu and it's possibly the worst sound ever :xClubbed: The regu is my favourite exhaust and wish i'd held onto mine. Maybe you like the sound of it now. But can't beat...
  4. JDM-DC5

Insurance for those in their 30s

I'm 30, with greenlight and paid just over 500 for all mods declared 400bhp turbo dc5 with 3 points. I was happy with that. Sainsburys were going to renew my insurance if i was N/A for 310.
  5. JDM-DC5

Which exhaust setup

Buy a Kakimoto Regu06&R.... Loved the noise of it with the buddyclub manifold. I regret selling mine but had no use when i went boosted with a solid fabs 3 inch..
  6. JDM-DC5

High quotes

My insurance this year fully comprehensive with Greenlight is £550, Boosted 400bhp+ all modifications declared. Last year with Sainsburys my quote was 360, all modifications declared but that was NA. I'm 29 and 11 years no claims. I'm also in Northern Ireland but I thought it was a reasonable...
  7. JDM-DC5

Hi, from an old new member.

You're not too far from me being near Belfast. Will maybe see you about next year
  8. JDM-DC5

Buddy Club Spec 3 Fitting

I've a Spec 3 in garage when I first bought my DC5. Loved it to be honest. Great exhaust and my favourite of the buddyclubs for noise
  9. JDM-DC5

Wheel Spacers

20mm front and 15mm rear hubcentric. Check my thread for pics in the last few pages
  10. JDM-DC5

Water bead-age

Gtechniq crystal serum black plus exo
  11. JDM-DC5

How low is your exhaust?

Just removed my Kakimoto Regu 06&R and bipe.. It didnt scrape on anything.. Fitted my Spoon N1 & Spoon b-pipe today and it hangs lower and will no doubt scrape on speed bumps if i'm not careful
  12. JDM-DC5

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

wise up would ye
  13. JDM-DC5

SRS resistor install aftermarket wheel

Thanks Andy. Thats me sorted now
  14. JDM-DC5

SRS resistor install aftermarket wheel

anyone point me in the right direction as to where to put the 2.2 resistor to get the srs light off? I've been looking all over and I'm sure many on here have done it. I just cant find a proper write up. Photos etc would be appreciated if possible. Thanks
  15. JDM-DC5

Power steering pump

i had a noise after filling up with fresh fluid and bleeding it and it wasn't a nice noise at all. I remember i drove it on as it was late and got home. The next day after a few miles i noticed the noise had gone. Had no problems since :xgrin: Maybe give it a chance?
  16. JDM-DC5

B Pipe Options - Kakimoto (advice wanted)

Has anyone tried a sportex or m2 b-pipe mated to a regu06&R back box? I fancied an unsilenced b-pipe for it and also have a buddyclub spec III which is get a flange made to connect to it as it's original b-pipe is flattened.. just before I go order a b-pipe and then it needs modified to fit to...
  17. JDM-DC5

Exhaust options to quieten the car down a touch

Here's the Kakimoto Regu 06&R on mine to give you an idea... So in my eyes it sits slightly to the right. Perfect to me.