Search results

1. Hoodster

Extreme DC5 Weight Lose - HOW Extreme have you went?

Had mine stripped for a while now full interior stripped out carbon bonnet, light weight buckets, lighter rims, lighter calipers, lighter exhaust and air con removed great fun for short journeys and track days but ruined as a daily drive the noise really gets to me on the motorway.
  2. Hoodster

Buddyclub BBK

I have them fitted had them on for 6 month now been to the ring with them and they performed very well they are much lighter than the oem but I don't think there is massive difference in performance over oem but they do look the nuts and are lighter than oem I am using the buddy club pads and...
  3. Hoodster

ICAV price and part no.

I had my local Honda dealer replace my iacv last year they changed just the part itself not the whole throttle body and including the labour it came to just over 600 quid so be prepared to bend over should you take it to them.
  4. Hoodster

Please read - A worthy cause

This is not far from me so I think I will be going and try to make this a good day out for the lad.
  5. Hoodster

This could be placebo I will let you judge?

I have at least 6 shell stations within a few miles the closest being yards not miles :xgrin:
  6. Hoodster

Paul g disks?

Hi Paul wil your brake kit fit under standard size rims ?
  7. Hoodster

How dog friendly is the Dc5?

lol I also use an fto to run me and the dogs around wouldn't let any of my dogs in my teg though.
  8. Hoodster

Paul g disks?

The SDP disks on the japshop website are for the standard brembo caliper so are the TGM ones being referred to, but japshop no longer do the disks so I think you would have to go to SDP direct to get a set of those. Whether they are worth the extra or not depends what you do with your car for...
  9. Hoodster

Paul g disks?

Thx :) are you running these disks yet ?
  10. Hoodster

Paul g disks?

What pads do TGM recommend with these disks ? Which pads are you running ?
  11. Hoodster

Respray colour

I think you should be looking at prices around the 2k mark, I wouldn't expect much of a job for 1k unless like mentioned above its mates rates.
  12. Hoodster

Respray colour

When I'm next to other white cars is when it shows the best.
  13. Hoodster

Respray colour

Changed mine from cream to pure white a few year back now it makes championship white look brown now and I don't regret it for a minute but then resale value isn't a concern for me. I would not have resprayed my 5 if resale value was something I had to consider.
  14. Hoodster

How good is Dent removing

The guy we use at our body shop doesn't charge if he is unable to get the dent out I believe a lot of these dent guys operate the same way.
  15. Hoodster

Speeding fine in Holland...Should I pay?

If you don't plan on going back ignore it they have no power in this country and can't enforce it.
  16. Hoodster

GT5

I have no joy at all in the drift challenges I just can't get the hang of it any tips ? :)
  17. Hoodster

New MOT Laws!

What about tyres anyone know which tyres are going to be made illegal I have a nearly new set of re070's on my teg cost over £500 I will be well gutted if I have to fork out for new rubber so soon ?
  18. Hoodster

Possible group buy - undertray panels

What materials are you thinking of using in its construction will it be heavy or prone to rust ?
  19. Hoodster

RIP Grov's Teg