Search results

1. Hoodster

Price for a new front bumper ?

Does anyone know the price for a new front pre-facelift bumper ?
  2. Hoodster

After nearly 7 years of ownership my first repairs :)

Started to get some slight knocking from the passenger footwell turns out its just a worn bearing and worn lower control arm bushes very happy its nothing more costly atm. So I'm going to pollybush the front control arms just wanting a point in the right direction for the parts I need I tried...
  3. Hoodster

Remote Damper Adjustment

Can anyone tell me if they are any good will they give you race stiffness for track days and at the turn of a dial make the ride soft for motorway cruising ? And does anyone know if the Buddyclub N+ coilovers are compatable with such a unit ?
  4. Hoodster

Ugly DC5 on Ebay £4600 no reserve

This CW DC5 has been mentioned on here before a while back its the one with the full Veilside kit on it well the owner must be desperate to get rid now because its just been put on ebay for £4600 starting bid no reserve could be a chance for someone to get hold of a very cheap 5 here it has...
  5. Hoodster

Best place for new decals ?

As the title asks having the car resprayed so I need to buy all new decals is a Honda dealer the only place to get origenal decals :?
  6. Hoodster

Do I need anything else ?

Hi guys I've just bought a set of TEIN Super Street Coilovers with Upper mounts and intend to book the car in at TDI North to have them fitted and set up when they arrive. I want the Teg lowered by 45mm will I need anything else to have the car lowered by this amount ?
  7. Hoodster

Exhaust choices for track days ?

So I'm quite sure the 5zigen I have on the car atm won't pass any track noise limits and I'm desperate to get some track time under my belt this year so which exhausts am I best looking at obviously it needs to pass the noise limits on most tracks but also have the potential to give good power...
  8. Hoodster

Center caps ?

Has anyone got center caps on there Volk CE28N's its just that the bolt on the front hubs sits proud of the center of the rim so I would like to know if its possible to fit center caps on them ?
  9. Hoodster

Chasis number for minor parts ?

I'm having a CB sprayed CW in the body shop and want some new washer jets for it and when my man tried to order some he was told that he needed the chasis number is this normal ? And seeing as my 5 is pre-facelift I don't know if they will sell me the white ones off the facelift model seems very...
  10. Hoodster

Styling parts ?

Hi I've recently had the urge to do a bit of restyling on my dc5 and was just wondering if any of you guys could point me in the direction of some well priced carbon fibre styling parts for my dc5 you know hoods boot lids and the likes. Also I'm having trouble tracking down drilled and vented...
  11. Hoodster

Hi to all DC5 owners

Hi guys I drive an 03 DC5 I was the first UK owner and have owned it for 4 years now the car is almost standard atm apart from induction kit and stainless exhaust and just recently I've been looking into doing a little restyling nothing too drastic just some new alloys bonnet spoiler and the...