Search results

1. IntegraDan

Michelin Ps4 vs RE070

All came good, I’m glad I waited it out! Black circles had a flash sale with 15% off all Michelin tyres. so I managed to get the size and load rating (91Y) I wanted £388 for four tyres fully fitted
  2. IntegraDan

Michelin Ps4 vs RE070

thanks! The RE070 are discontinued now, so the PS4 are the ones I’m going for. Think I’ll just take a punt on XL with the discount it’s about £80 cheaper than the 91 load PS4 tyres!
  3. IntegraDan

Michelin Ps4 vs RE070

Expanding on this thread post track day! Now with a completely dead set of RE070 There is currently an offer on black circles for 15% off PS4 tyres. However it’s only in XL ‘reinforced’ spec. Anyone used the XL type? Does it matter. I get they have stronger side walls but it’s it going to be...
  4. IntegraDan

Michelin Ps4 vs RE070

I’ve always put RE070 on the DC5, never had any issues driving fast on road or track. Now they gone I’ll be going to PS4 when the Bridgestone’s are done, probably after Croft in June!
  5. IntegraDan

How important is rear anti roll bar alignment?

I have recently changed a few bits on the rear suspension setup, and for ease of access I removed the rear ARB. When the ARB was off I noticed the drop links weren’t in the best condition. So I replaced them with genuine Honda items including locking and flange nuts. I have tried to line up the...
  6. IntegraDan

Soon to be DC5 owner hopefully

Welcome! I bought a DC2 from the Trafford area circa 2011
  7. IntegraDan

Help with my DC5 Scuttle....

Hi Sean and Welcome! Have you tried Amayama.com? You may be able to order one direct from Japan. I’ve used the service a few times, most recently getting a genuine Honda ABS sensor. It was nearly half the price of anywhere in the UK and came in a couple of weeks!
  8. IntegraDan

Turbo AWD DC5

No I sold it waaaaaay back in 2010. I did send him some old pics and we chatted about the spec when I owned it.
  9. IntegraDan

Turbo AWD DC5

I don’t watch much YouTube, but I’ve been following the Officially gassed DC5 videos - mainly because the car once belonged to me He has just gone next level! What does everyone think of this? How will the CRV gear hold up?
  10. IntegraDan

ABS fault diagnosis

Thanks for your help! I ordered a new sensor from Amayama, it arrived today. Got the old sensor drilled out, fitted the new one and light is now off! :D
  11. IntegraDan

ABS fault diagnosis

So onto the next problem! the sensor is seized into the hub, tried penetrating spay and also removed the brake disc to try a knock it out from the front. Can I just drill it out? I’m not going to damage anything else?
  12. IntegraDan

ABS fault diagnosis

10 points for you! That worked a treat, and showed rear right sensor. Now to get a replacement
  13. IntegraDan

ABS fault diagnosis

Looking for some answers from the experts! I went for a spirited drive about a week ago, came back and put the car in the garage. Went to it on Tuesday and the ABS light is on, and doesn’t go off. I’ve checked for DTC and there are no codes at all Checked both fuses, cabin and under bonnet -...
  14. IntegraDan

New owner with a couple of queries and an introduction

Yes! He sold in 2017 and made £9k on it! Probably have made triple that if he had hung on to it!
  15. IntegraDan

I’ve never dared to VX check any of the imports I’ve owned. I bet a lot of the so called ‘mint’ fresh imports are living up to the old name of ‘grey’ imports! My Dad bought a fresh import Tommi Mak EVO from SVA imports back in 2015 - they advertised it as mint with low mileage. Anyway my Dad...
  16. IntegraDan

Looks like a good example! Barrie @ DCY is good bloke, I bought an EVO 6 from him years ago, as he is local to me. If I’m ever nearby, and have time I always pop in for a chat. Always has time to talk. As said above, if I had the choice I’d have one running in KPH. You get used to it very...
  17. IntegraDan

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Check out this weapon spotted by Torque GT big money though! https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/blog/post/spotted-modified-dc5-type-r
  18. IntegraDan

Kpro with Cat anyone got any results?

I was thinking about this same thing! And also have the RM01A I’ve been looking at these at just over a grand with cat Solid fab header - TDi north Although, I do have a friendly MOT guy so a de-cat wouldn’t be off the table.
  19. IntegraDan

Absolutely Gorgeous DC5...

Oooooooooof each to their own!
  20. IntegraDan

New DC5 owner from Middlesbrough

Looking good! Always fancied a blue one......ended up buying 2 white ones Mine came from that neck of the woods (north east) It was in Whitby for a couple of years, then Guisborough before I bought it