Search results

1. C

New rear shock absorbers

Hi all, I am in need of 2 new rear shock absorbers, I’m currently running eibach lowering springs. Would it be worth sticking with oem? If so any ideas how much they are also I’m more than capable of changing them over myself but and advice and time scale would be appreciated. thank you
  2. C

Door Mirror Cover Removal

Hi all, Can anybody help me please. I need to remove my O/S door mirror cover but i'm not sure how it comes a part. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you, Chief
  3. C

Merlins blood

Merlins blood, has anyone given this stuff a go or is it a load of poo? I'm a bit sceptical of what I see on the Internet and this is one of those things! However has anyone actually used it and if so on what type of alloys ie powder coated, painted etc.
  4. C

Front Lights Flicker

Hi all, My front headlights flicker on and off quite rapidly when cornering fairly hard, i'm pretty sure that the electrical plug is well connected to the light. Has one else had this problem or is it the start of the ballist starting to play up or simply just a matter of changing the bulbs?
  5. C

Drivers side Door Glass

Has anyone got a picture of what the o/s door glass looks like out of the vehicle?
  6. C

Buddyclub Pro Spec Rattle

Hi all, I have a BC pro spec exhaust and their is a rattle coming from the back box at about 1800-2000 rpm. I've had the car on the ramp at work this mourning and all the exhaust rubbers are in place and the metal band is secure round the back box. Has any else with a pro spec come across...
  7. C

Brake Fluid

Right peeps, I'm going to be changing my brake fluid soon and at the moment i believe its got brembo fluid in their. I use my teg as an everyday car so what fluid should i use and how much will i need. The current setup on my 5 is the standard brembo calipers on the front with the standard...
  8. C

Much difference between...

Right people, i need a set of 4 tyres on the teg, i've currently got the bridgestone potenza RE050 on which i do like. Now is there a great difference between the RE050 and the RE070 :xconfused: There isn't a great deal of money between them and would i notice much difference, the car is...
  9. C

Got the nod...

Whilst on my way up to Sheffield on friday afternoon, a porsche turbo owner gave me the nod on the teg.......well i hope it was the teg he was admiring otherwise :-&
  10. C

BuddyClub Exhaust Gasket

As above, need a gasket for b pipe to back box for a pro spec exhaust, the pipe diameter is 60mm and 2 bolt holes does anyone know ware i can get a couple :xconfused: thanks O:)
  11. C

Whats it worth?

i have a pre facelift front lip, side skirts, and rear lip for sale, the question is how much do these go for individually i.e Front lip, rear lip and side skirts :xconfused:
  12. C

Buddy Club Wheels

I've taken quite a liking to the Buddy Club P1 Racing SF in gun metallic :twisted: but i'm not too sure what they'd look like on my artic blue pre-facelift, has anyone fitted these wheels to there blue teg :xconfused: thanks, craig O:)
  13. C

offset?

hi all, i'm looking at changing my o2m wheels to these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-17-LENSO-D1R-MB ... 4cebd4d1b2 now will these fit alright or do i need a different offset i.e 35 et or 45 et? thank you craig O:)
  14. C

Front foggies....

Has anybody on here got the yellow front fog lights fitted to there 5, if so could you post up a pic i'm thinking about fitting some to my blue preface lift but am abit unsure as to what it will look :xconfused: thank you craig. O:)
  15. C

exhaust options

hi all, right i'm after a exhaust of my 5 but i'm looking for abit more of a bark from it. my current setup is a dc sports race header which i'm happy with but the mugen twin loop i find is a bit too quite for me. now when i bought the car it was already kpro'ed and mapped for the header...
  16. C

Main beam upgrade

Hi all, I'm looking to change my main beam from the standard halagon light to the hid light that comes standard on dip beam but when I took my h1 bulb out it sits on a bulb holder that I've not seen before. I've looked at several kits and none of them seem to have this bulb holder. So I'm...
  17. C

mugen lip?

Hi all, i'm after the mugen rear lip/spoiler for my pre-facelift rear bumper. ware abouts can i get one and roughly how much are they. thank you craig :)
  18. C

Advise on buying a DC5 type R

Afternoon all, tomorrow I'm going to view a DC5 is there anything in particuler I need to look out for?
  19. C

facelift?

hi all i'm just trying to find some pictures and info on the pre-facelife models and the facelift models if that makes sense? i.e different lights, bumper, fog lights or no fog lights e.t.c i've also come across the "spec c" model, does this come with just a rear wiper, privacy glass and...
  20. C

Hello all

Hello team, obviously i'm new here and will be hopefully be buying a DC5 Type R in the next month or two. i'm currently driving an EVO 4 and prior to that a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R, and am currently looking for a change. i love the look of the tegs and everything else about them, but during my...