Search results

1. S

Airdale Performance

Has anyone used these guys above? Any experience or opinions? Saw a Subaru Impreza id maybe like to go for... :oops: I think I remember hearing that they were in partnership with the dreaded 'Keyleigh Trade Centre' Uh oh! http://airedaleperformance.co.uk/viewstock.php#show61 Cheers
  2. S

Wheel Nuts

Thinking of replacing my old wheel nuts for some shiney red ones, these.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SprintWheel-Lightweight-Alloy-wheel-nuts-20-EP3-DC5-EK9_W0QQitemZ190331244578QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET?hash=item2c50a05022 Anyone bought these? I know that...
  3. S

Air-con/Hazzard Instrument Panel

As above! It doesn't all light up, only the small button in the middle of each knob does. It's the background light that's gone. Ive replaced the bulbs to no avail and today I just bought and fitted a new unit and it still doesn't light. Iv'e checked fuses and they seem fine although I could...
  4. S

Clutch Master Cylinder

Ehm...well it turns out it's nothing to do with the clutch, it was the drive belt which needed replace along with a new pulley. £33.82 all in, a huge difference to what I was expecting! Thanks for your replies :)
  5. S

Clutch Master Cylinder

Hoping someone can confirm! I have a constant squeek coming from the engine bay which I think is the auxilary belt. Its always there but goes away as soon as I dip the clutch. Had a search already and theres alot of topics on 'squeeks'! My garage is saying its the clutch master cylinder and have...
  6. S

Pulling to the left

Update! Got the geometry sorted and was very slightly out on the O/S rear. Now it'll sit perfectly straight but under acceleration it's pulling to the right?! :?: Its not noticeable at low speeds but as soon as im passed 50+ it starts. Iv'e got the car booked in to my local garage at the...
  7. S

Pulling to the left

Excellent guys, ive checked tyre pressures and unsurpisingly....odd pressures! (from 25 - 33 PSI!) Under heavy acceleration it does still pull but now im not sure whether its just in my head. Im taken it in to get an MOT on saturday and while im there, ill get the geometry done to be on the safe...
  8. S

Pulling to the left

As above, under accelaration its pulling to the left! Just had 4 new tyres fitted so im assuming its tyre related.. I have the fast road set up, do i need to have geometry done again?? Was reading other posts on the same topic and others have swapped the front - to -backs? Although not sure why...
  9. S

Front Tints

I think your right, wouldn't have been a dark tint but probably best to save the money and spend it on something abit more worthwhile, deflectors etc. thanks for the help :xcheers:
  10. S

Front Tints

Had a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. Was thinking of having the front windows done say 50% or lighter, has anyone got pictures of theirs to see what it would look like? I know it'll be illegal but police around my area area are "lenient" so probably would be fine. Pictures...
  11. S

RSX parts

Hi there, I bought this one...... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-2005-RSX-JDM-C-PILLAR-TIE-BAR-GUNMETAL-2003-2004_W0QQitemZ160371432895QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item2556e1ddbf Cheers :)
  12. S

Quick Strut Brace Question

Not sure about the Ultra one's but have to say, the ebay one is wicked. The quality is surprisingly good. The seat belts do still function but im gonna use a longer bolt to mount it, to be on the safe side. I bought mine for £37 delivered off ebay US :)
  13. S

lighter thing lol

Pardon my stupidity but which fuse? :( Under the drivers side steering wheel?
  14. S

Quick Strut Brace Question

Just fitted the c-pillar strut brace, the one which sits just above the passenger rear seats, is it a big no-no to have passengers in the back? Im assuming no, but thought i'd ask! Cheers
  15. S

RSX parts

I just received my C Pillar bar/strut brace from ebay US and that fits (£37 delivered! \:D/ ) Im pretty sure its the 'RSX Type S' stuff that fits ours. I think theres a guy on here who has one, he'd know best, 'George Type-S' - i think.
  16. S

Rear Upper Strut Brace

Hi there, just received the above, but where does it mount to? I understand it sits just above the passenger rear seats, so do I need to remove some of the plastic trim? Anyone got advice for me? Pics of where it mounts to would be great! Cheers :)
  17. S

Pioneer AVH P3100

Hi gus, just wondering, anyone using the above headunit? Whats your opinion on it?
  18. S

which b-pipe

I think im going to go go down the same route too but interested to see how loud it is...
  19. S

Exhaust Fitment

Anyone know if the Type S exhaust would fit? :)
  20. S

Help/Advice on Importing! Im from Scotland

It used to be Dicksons of Dunblane but changed to 'of Perth' when they moved premises. I was over there recently and they didn't have any imports (prob. cause of the Yen rate) Can also highly recommend them, I've bought 2 cars there and my brother bought his DC5 there and service was faultless...