Search results

1. B

My DC5 has gone. Please keep a look out

Hi all You're probably thinking from the title that my car was stolen. Even worse, it was hit by an idiot in a white van coming through a red light about 6 weeks ago. To make things even worse the driver didn't admit liability so I had to claim through my own insurance! After countless phone...
  2. B

Iso Lead.. which one

Which one of these do I need guys? http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/-c-144_145_222.html thanks
  3. B

Which stereo......advice needed

Hi all, Well after having the car 8 months I'm totally fed up with radio 2 in the morning and the time has come to get a new stereo. Im out of the loop when it comes to stereo's so I was hoping you could give me some advice. Ideally I dont want to spend more than £250 Want to connect my...
  4. B

Help! front strut

Hi I've just sheered one of the bolts that supports the oem strut brace to the front wing on the drivers side. As you know there are two on each side and four that joint directly to the bulk head :xcry: . Will this cause any problems (ie do these bolts help support the suspension leg or or...
  5. B

Fitting Oem steering wheel and connecting air bag.

Hi all, I need some advice. At the weekend I installed the standard steering wheel back on the car as when I bought it the previous onwer had fitted a small racing wheel. The problem is that I have not been able to connect the air bag as the connector on the back of the OEM wheel does not fit...