Search results

1. teggy_dc5

How to reset kpro

Can you reset your kpro without effecting ur map if so how?
  2. teggy_dc5

RBC Intake Manifold portd Billet 70mm Throttle body

RBC on ebay ported with a 70mm throttle body http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300366040433&Category=10386&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2 my question is would this be worth pickin up? or would you go for a skunk2 intake and throttle body just as its a brand name and...
  3. teggy_dc5

eml on after fitting tegwia mani

right lads :xhelp: i fitted the tegwia mani to my car and the eml light is on <_< and when the car is idle and i turn the wheel the revs dip between 800 n 600 :angry: is there any thing i need to eliminate this? :xconfused: ive a k pro fitted and its running on a base map but im not...
  4. teggy_dc5

volk se37k

front Pair of 17" - 8.5j - et40 - 5x114.3 and rear Pair of 17" - 9.5j - et40 - 5x114.3 any hoo heres the photos what you guys think the front aint bad the back i think is too wide :lol: but sexy wheels :xcry:
  5. teggy_dc5

spoon strut brace polish

bought a spoon strut brace of a member on here and it just needed a polish so i used (auto glym metal polish) and after a bit of elbow grease it came up a treat \:D/ takin wit a cam phone before after before after before after before after fitted happy days \:D/ SPOON 8) cheers...
  6. teggy_dc5

pros n cons of this wheel fitment

after lookin at these photos im really startin to like the look now not as far as the camber but the wheels ive never thought about 18"s ever but wit this style im starting debate would i go to that size so what would you expect the pro's n con's to be with this size (18×9.5 +20 offset all round)
  7. teggy_dc5

wats the best pads for minimal brake dust?

what would you say in your opinion is the best pad for this as keepin white wheels clean is a c**t what pad gives off the least amount of dust?
  8. teggy_dc5

dc5 and ep3 b-pipe sections the same????

thinkin of buyin this of a fella off the CTR owners site but just wonderin if it fits the dc5 are the dc5 n ep3 b-pipe sections the same :xconfused:
  9. teggy_dc5

ur suggestion on a good coilover or lowering spring set up

rite lookin into lowering the car now ive been thinkin of the spoon progressive springs but would i b better in going and getting the full coilover set :D up as it would improve the handling more so than just lowering springs and wat brand seems to give the best peformance in your opinion (i...
  10. teggy_dc5

GruppeM Recharge

Got the teg serviced \:D/ so took the GruppeM out after buying a K&N filter recharge kit n got to work cleanin the filter open'd the GruppeM n 2 or 3 lil leaves fell out :xlol: not surprised wit the suction from it but followed the instructions provided to clean the filter was a dirty lil...
  11. teggy_dc5

recaro release handle

one of the handles on the passanger seat broke :evil: ](*,) ](*,) the two release handles u lift to get out or in the back just the plastic handle not the mechanism :xcry: gutted any 1 got spare seats lyin around lol ill take a handle hahahahaha
  12. teggy_dc5

heater stuck on!!!

i was sitting in traffic wen all of a sudden the heater switches itsself on :o shocked i try turn it off to find its in the off position already :-k now it wont turn off!!!! and its on full blast :xrealangry: all the time :xrealangry: :xrealangry: any one have this problem b4 :xhelp:
  13. teggy_dc5

whats the best exhaust set up on the dc5 (opinions plz)

what do you think is the best exhaust set up (power-wise) for getting the best gains? :-k opinions on what u have and experince welcome xthumbup
  14. teggy_dc5

Js racing or Gruppe M

what system would b best and has any body had experince with the Js one :xconfused:
  15. teggy_dc5

teggy_dc5

story everyone just new to the site have the teg a yr and a half only started to mod it so came here to get a few ideas and advise on parts and mods that maybe a few of you guys have on your tegR's so far have an Apexi RSM n spoon axl back gona get the rest of the spoon system nxt and maybe the...