Search results

1. T

Turbo DC5 - Does anyone know this car

Thanks for that, I will advise him to leave this one out. 👍
  2. T

It's not the one with the black bonnet etc. Item number: 274133287546 its currently ended on Ebay.
  3. T

A friend of mine is looking at buying a Turbo DC5 (on a whim!) And has seen one on Ebay. The registration is SR03 OJM. It was built around 2011 but has no paperwork for the build. Apparently it was a ex Honda Tech. Been off the road for a few years since. The seller said it runs absolutely...
  4. T

Suspension question

That one sold unfortunately for me!
  5. T

Suspension question

Thanks for replies. The suspension in question are both (springs and shocks) off a PFL car but I need them to fit a FL.
  6. T

Suspension question

It‘s probably been discussed a few times but I cannot seem to find a definitive answer. Would a set of PFL shocks with Eibach springs be a straight fit into a FL DC5? Thanks in advance
  7. T

Jap pioneer hdd

I had one on a import that you had to put the CD in and copy the music over. The difficult part is trying to see what button does what 😂
  8. T

Dc5 in Burton on Trent

I‘ve seen this car around Burton a few months ago alongside a CW one. Looks nice and certainly sounds well. Definitely seems a good price considering the modifications. 👍
  9. T

Valuation question

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think he has decided against it, unless the seller is willing to take around 4k for it. 👍
  10. T

Valuation question

He can get the work don‘t for a reasonable price through contacts etc so it‘ll probably end up costing around £6k in total. Doesn‘t seem bad but he wanted a second opinion 👍
  11. T

Valuation question

He‘s looking at buying it for around £5k or there abouts which compared to similar mileage cars is a few K under but obviously a damaged car.
  12. T

Valuation question

He‘s not on a massive budget so doesn‘t mind one that requires a bit of work / damaged. The rear bumper needs replacing and the boot will need pulling to straighten it as much as possible. He‘s not looking to track it or anything so as long as it‘s half decent and within his budget he‘s happy...
  13. T

Valuation question

I friend who is in the market for a DC5 has been offered a cat d 2002 CW Teg. 1 UK owner and around 70k miles. It‘s currently had a shunt to the rear and not repaired. Needs rear bumper and the boot floor is creased. Rest of the car from what I‘ve been told is clean and tidy. What would be a...
  14. T

Registering a DC5

Yes. I‘m sure that‘s supposed to be left blank!
  15. T

Hazard Switch - removal

I'll give that a try! 👍
  16. T

Hazard Switch - removal

The dash part that houses the switch is what I'm not having much luck in pulling out. How would I do this? 🤔
  17. T

Hazard Switch - removal

I need to get the hazard switch out on a DC5 and just wanted to know how?!! I know the stereo surround comes out but it seems to be stuck in quite firmly on this car. Is there a certain way in which to get this out? Thanks
  18. T

Rear fog light wiring

Just had a look at the link, I like the idea of the 2 rear fogs but I need a guide on how to wire it up from scratch too please if anyone can help 👍
  19. T

Rear fog light wiring

Please do so, good to see a few different experiences 👍
  20. T

Rear fog light wiring

Thanks bud 👍